APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO PROGRAMMES OF STUDIES IN 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes tenable at the Federal Polytechnic, Bida in 2019/2020 Academic Session.
- A) TWO YEAR FULL TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
SCHOOL OF APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCES
1.1 Department of Biological Sciences
iii) Environmental Biology
1.2 Department of Chemical Sciences
1.3 Department of Physics
1.4 Department of Hospitality Management
1.5 Department of Statistics
B) SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
1.6 Department of Business Administration and Management
i)Business Administration and Management
1.7 Department of Marketing
1.8 Department of Public Administration
i) Public Administration
C) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
1.9 Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with Options:
i. Farm Power and Machinery
ii. Post-Harvest Technology
iii. Soil and Water Engineering
1.10 Department of Chemical Engineering Technology
i) Chemical Engineering
1.11 Department of Civil Engineering Technology
i. Civil Engineering
1.12 Department of Electrical Engineering Technology with options in:
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Power and Machines
1.13 Department of Mechanical Engineering with options in:
- Plant Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
D) SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
1.14 Department of Architectural Technology
i) Architectural Technology
1.15 Department of Building Technology
i) Building Technology
1.16 Department of Estate Management and Valuation
i) Estate Management and Valuation
1.17 Department of Quantity Surveying
i) Quantity Surveying
1.18 Department of Surveying & Geo-Informatics
i) Surveying and Geo-informatics
1.19 Department of Urban and Regional Planning
i) Urban and Regional Planning
E) SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
1.20 Department of Accountancy
1.21 Department of Banking and Finance
i) Banking and Finance
F) SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
1.22 Department of Computer Science
i) Computer Science
1.23 Department of Mass Communication
i) Mass Communication
1.24 Department of Office Technology and Management
i) Office Technology and Management
1. B) POST UTME SCRENNING FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES
This is to inform all candidates who choose the Federal Polytechnic, Bida Niger State and scored the mandatory cut-off point of 120 and above in this year (2019 UTME) are hereby notify that the Polytechnic is set to conduct Post-UTME screening exercise.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HND
National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme with minimum of Lower Credit in the field of interest and (5) Relevant Credits in SSCE, NTC, GCE, WAEC, NECO, NBC or NABTEB level.
- A minimum of one (1) year Post National Diploma (ND) cognate working experience (Industrial Training).
- All applicants (Except those that graduated from Federal Polytechnic, Bida) are to send Transcripts of their National Diploma under confidential covers to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Bida.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA REQUIREMENT (ND)
The Polytechnic also runs Two (2) year full National Diploma (ND) in all the above listed programmes including Nutrition & Dietetics and Science Laboratory Technology.
Interested applicants should possess a minimum of Five (5) CREDIT passes in SSCE, NTE, NECO, WAEC, GCE, NBC, or NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applicants must purchase the Polytechnic Admission Forms online by logging into Federal Polytechnic, Bida Website (www.fedpolybida.edu.ng ) .
click on the link by the right hand side either for 2019/2020 HND Application Form or ND Post UTME Registration.
Application forms are obtainable at non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) for HND and Two thousand Naira (N2,000) for Post UTME screening respectively.
Sales of form commence from 15th of July, 2019.
The Closing date for Sale of Forms is October 30, 2019.
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU) Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission Screening Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session And Registration Guide - Friday, 19 July 2019, 11:58
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ANSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 And Registration Guide - Friday, 19 July 2019, 11:37
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 And Registration Guide - Thursday, 18 July 2019, 4:26