Use the Search Button below for more details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Head of Sales at Gabsyn Peyzs Limited | How to Apply for This Job
- Apply for House Keeping Attendant at Cannon Projects Limited
- How to Install NASIM Npower Biometrics Software on Your Device
- Breaking: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma assassinated
- Kaduna State University (KASU) Matriculation Ceremony Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) will commence admission of candidates into the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme during the 2020/2021 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSIONS.
FUTO MBBS Programme Admission Requirements
- All interested candidates who chose FUTO as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 220 are eligible to apply.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as first choice University but scored a minimum of 220 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution to FUTO and course to Medicine & Surgery only on JAMB CAPS not later than May 10th, 2021.
- UTME subject combination of English Language, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics is applicable in addition to possession of at least five (5) O’Level credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at one sitting.
How to Apply for FUTO Medicine & Surgery Degree Admission Form
Application commences on Monday 3rd May 2021 and closes on Monday 24th May, 2021.
Mode of Payment and Registration Procedure
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on the link ‘Prospective Student’
- Click on the link; ‘College of Medicine and Health Sciences Application’
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate a Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level result details and grades
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application and print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University
Nature of the Screening Exercise
Eligible candidates will be invited for an Aptitude Test on Friday, June 4th, 2021. The date and time of the test for each registered candidate shall be communicated through the registration slip which would be printed by the candidate through the University portal.
Venue: The venue for the Aptitude Test is the University C.B.T. Centre, located at FUTO ICT Centre
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications. During registration, candidates are advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
- You must have uploaded your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL. Only candidates uploaded to the University Portal by JAMB shall be admitted into the screening venue.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Open Heaven 24th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Follow Good Leadership)
- New Update On Npower Physical Verification Exercise
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Postgraduate Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Open Heaven 23rd September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessings Of The New Anointing)
- Apply for Travel Coordinator at the U.S. Embassy
Nigeria News7 days ago
ICPC Recruitment 2021 – Log in to your email and Print your Application Form
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 19th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Provision Through Thanks.)
Nigeria News1 day ago
Npower Commence Payment for Batch A, B, And C
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 17th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Holy Spirit: The Engine Room For Missions)
Nigeria News6 days ago
What Is Glo Recharge Code And How To Load Glo Card
Nigeria News6 days ago
Borno State Scholarship Board 2021-2022 Undergraduate Scholarship
Nigeria News5 days ago
Nigerian Army 82RRI Regular Intake Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Nigeria News6 days ago
Why Is My PDF Not Opening? Steps on How To Open PDF File