Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Head of Sales at Gabsyn Peyzs Limited | How to Apply for This Job
- Apply for House Keeping Attendant at Cannon Projects Limited
- How to Install NASIM Npower Biometrics Software on Your Device
- Breaking: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma assassinated
- Kaduna State University (KASU) Matriculation Ceremony Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) will commence admission of candidates into the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme during the 2020/2021 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSIONS.
FUTO MBBS Programme Admission Requirements
- All interested candidates who chose FUTO as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 220 are eligible to apply.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as first choice University but scored a minimum of 220 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution to FUTO and course to Medicine & Surgery only on JAMB CAPS not later than May 10th, 2021.
- UTME subject combination of English Language, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics is applicable in addition to possession of at least five (5) O’Level credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at one sitting.
How to Apply for FUTO Medicine & Surgery Degree Admission Form
Application commences on Monday 3rd May 2021 and closes on Monday 24th May, 2021.
Mode of Payment and Registration Procedure
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on the link ‘Prospective Student’
- Click on the link; ‘College of Medicine and Health Sciences Application’
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate a Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level result details and grades
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application and print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University
Nature of the Screening Exercise
Eligible candidates will be invited for an Aptitude Test on Friday, June 4th, 2021. The date and time of the test for each registered candidate shall be communicated through the registration slip which would be printed by the candidate through the University portal.
Venue: The venue for the Aptitude Test is the University C.B.T. Centre, located at FUTO ICT Centre
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications. During registration, candidates are advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
- You must have uploaded your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL. Only candidates uploaded to the University Portal by JAMB shall be admitted into the screening venue.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) Announces Resumption Date Following Suspension of ASUP strike
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree School Fees Payment Deadline for ND I HND 1, HND II and NCE Students
- Open Heaven 12th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be A Good Under-Shepherd)
- Apply for Assistant Teachers at a Top School
- Apply for Intensive Care Nurse at Kaduna State Ministry of Health
Npower4 days ago
Document For Physical Verification of Pre Selected N-power Candidate.
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Bank of Agriculture loan | Application Requirements and Procedure
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 6th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 1)
Npower5 days ago
Npower Batch C, Stream 1 Physical Verification/Deployment to Commence…
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 7th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 11)
Scholarship5 days ago
Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youth to Study at the EuroMed University of Fes
Opportunities5 days ago
Apply For: Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture in Management Program (ViMP) 2021.
Religion3 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)