Artisans across the country have started receiving their N30,000 (Thirty thousand naira) grant to help cushion the effect of the Covid-19 pandemic on their businesses.
Lagos State, Abuja and some states beneficiaries of the Artisan Support Scheme receive their certificates and are grateful to the Federal Government for the N30,000 grant.
- UBEC Teacher’s Recruitment (FTS) New Screening Test Date 2020 Released
- Massive Recruitment at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and Lagos – Send CV to This E-mail
- Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment 2020
- Npower: 400,000 Applicants to be Shortlisted in December 2020
- Full List of Businesses Eligible for N75bn Youth Investment Fund
The one-time grant is meant to support MSMESs across the country, to keep their businesses afloat through these very challenging times. As part of the requirements, some of the artisans who have been selected for the programme in Lagos undergo training and received certificates as an attestation to their participation in the life-changing training.
The Artisan Support Scheme, a one-off grant to artisans, is a category of the MSME Survival Fund programme. There are other categories of the support schemes which include the following:
- Payroll Support Scheme: payroll support for small businesses.
- Formalization Support Scheme free business name registration.
- MSMEs grant is yet to commence
- Guaranteed Offtake Scheme support for local producers of priority products. This category is yet to begin, interested Applicants will be notify when the application begin through survivalfund pages.
If you have questions regarding this post, kindly leave a comment below and one of our admin will give you a reply shortly.
Best of luck!
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020 Shortlist for Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
- CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
- CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
- Special Public Works Programme Recruitment 2020
Nigeria News5 days ago
Funding for Continued Payments of Stipend for Batch A&B on Course
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Recruitment3 days ago
Lagos State Begins Massive Recruitment 2020 – See Application
Business10 hours ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
Sport5 days ago
Breaking: Diego Maradona Dies at 60 Following heart attack – Photos
Business5 days ago
MSME Grant Survival Fund Category 2020 Begins – See Application Process
Business10 hours ago
CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
Recruitment4 days ago
Kuwait Army Recruitment 2020, Application Procedure and Requirements