The Honourable Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Ali Ibrahim (Pantami) FNCS, FBCS,FIIM, MCPN has directed the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) and the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) to remove the N20 USSD fee imposed on subscribers for NIN retrieval requests.
- Glo NIN link Code: How to Link Your NIN Number with Glo Sim online
- MTN Users: Dial this USSD Code to Link your NIN to your SIM
- How to Link NIN Number with your Driver’s License Online
- Can NIN number be Linked to more than One Sim? Here’s what you should know
- How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online (For Airtel Users)
The Minister’s directive which takes immediate effect is an intervention aimed at making the process easier and affordable. In a letter conveying the implementation of the directive, the Executive Vice Chairman NCC and the Director-General of NIMC informed Dr Pantami that the relevant authorities had met with, and negotiated a waiver with the Mobile Network Operators in that regard.
By this waiver, all Nigerians, subscribers and applicants can access the service using the *346# code for their NIN retrieval at no charge for the duration of the NIN/SIM Card integration exercise.
Recall that the Federal Government had earlier directed that all National Identification Numbers be integrated with Subscriber Identification Modules for security purposes..
The Honourable Minister appreciates the efforts of all stakeholders and encourages them to continue to sacrifice more for national interest.
Uwa Suleiman (Mrs)
Spokesperson to the Honourable Minister of Communications & Digital Economy.
18th December 2020
- Kaduna State Teachers Service Board 2021 TSB Recruitment Examination Slip (tsbrecruitment)
- NALDA Recruitment 2021 Online Application Begins (How to Apply)
- FG to grant 125,000 Women N20,000 Each across the 36 States, How to Apply
- NDA Application 2021 Begins for 73RC, Go to rcapplication nda edu ng to apply
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73RC Admission (rcapplication nda edu ng)
Technology5 days ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business5 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Technology3 days ago
Get 2GB FREE on MTN Valid for 45 Days (See more details)
Business5 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News3 days ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
Recruitment3 days ago
MARDSPACE (AFJP) 2021: Registration of Farmers Ongoing – See How to Apply
Latest Update 20202 days ago
New MTN Cheat – Get 4GB for N100 (Follow the Guide)
Economy3 days ago
IPPIS Verification Portal, Login (Registration, enrollment, 2021 User guide)