The Federal Government has approved the immediate disbursement of the Fertilizer Subsidy Fund to Small Holder Vulnerable Farmers in Nigeria.
The shortlisted farmers have been enumerated in the database of the FMARD in collaboration with ADP staff, under the ESP and AFJP.
The only official website to apply is https://fmard.gov.ng/
- Apply for Wells Fargo Community Grants 2021
- Apply for the Position of A Senior Project Assistant at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- How to Apply for Management / Financial Accountant at Dangote Group
- AFJP Farmers – FG Approved Fertilizer Subsidy Grant For 1st Batch AFJP
- Call For Application – UK 2021-2022 International Graduates Study and Work Visa
According to the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, payment processing for the first batch of the Fertilizer Subsidy Grant to qualified AFJP farmers has commenced.
However, some farmers do not have bank accounts linked to their BNV and advised those that fall in that category that the only way to receive payment is to get a bank account that connects with their bank verification number on or before 7th July 2021.
According to the statement published, the disbursement will be in batches, starting with Batch A, covering 1,209,143 farmers, with a total subsidy of N6, 154,802,000. This will enable the farmer to source fertilizer in the open market.
The Senior Special Assistant for President on Agriculture in person of Andrew Kwasari, express his gratitude to the federal government of Nigeria.
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
- Open Heaven 2nd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Emmanuel 11)
Opportunities3 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 28th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Blood Of Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)