Fountain University Post UTME Form: Fountain University second round Post UTME and Direct Entry admission screening application form is now on for the 2020/2021 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below:
- Can I get a job while in the U.S. as a Student?
- Seyi Vibez Payday Mp3 download
- Lagos State Begins Massive Recruitment 2020 – See Application
- Kuwait Army Recruitment 2020, Application Procedure and Requirements
- Breaking: Diego Maradona Dies at 60 Following heart attack – Photos
About Fountain University
Fountain University is a private University established by the Nasrul-Lahi-Il-Fatih Society of Nigeria on May 2007 and started operating January 2008. The vision of the University is to be a pace-setting institution in terms of learning, character building and service to humanity. Its mission is to produce competent and resourceful graduates with high moral standards.
Its philosophy is the total development of men and women in an enabling environment through appropriate teaching, research and service to humanity, influenced by Islamic Ethics and Culture.
- Candidates applying for admission into any Undergraduate Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ level credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO SSCE AND GCE which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and any other THREE subjects relevant to the proposed course of study OBTAINED WITHIN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.
- Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma in their choice of Course (With minimum of Lower Credit) from reputable Polytechnics or Universities OR equivalent A’ Level Passes (including IJMB) in relevant Subjects. DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO ALSO PURCHASE THE DIRECT ENTRY FORM OF THE JOINT ADMISSIONS & MATRICULATION BOARDS.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply provided there is the assurance that such results will be available before Matriculation in December, 2020.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200LEVEL):
Candidates in addition to the “O” leve results must have 2 or 3 subjects at A level or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS in relevant discipline. Candidate are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry (JAMB) Form.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (300LEVEL):
Candidates for these programmes should be holders of HND in their respective fields of studies.HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science while Professional Certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accountancy, Banking and Finance. In addition, candidates must possess five credit pass in SSCE WAEC/NECO or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
Fountain University Available Degree Programmes
1. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
( i ) Department of Biological Sciences
a) B.Sc Microbiology
(ii) Department of Chemical Sciences
a) B.Sc Biochemistry and Nutrition
b) B.Sc Chemistry
c) B.Sc Industrial and Environmental Chemistry
(iii) Department of Physics, Electronics and Earth Sciences
a) B.Sc Physics
b) B.Sc Physics and Electronics
(iv) Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
a) B.Sc Computer Science
2. COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
(i) Department of Accounting and Finance
a) B.Sc Accounting
b) B.Sc Banking and Finance
(ii) Department of Economics
a) B.Sc Economics
(iii) Department of Business Administration
a) B.Sc Business Administration
(iv) Department of Political Science and Industrial Relations
a) B.Sc Political Science and Public Administration
b) B.Sc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
(v) Department of Psychology and Sociology
a) B.Sc Sociology
b) B.Sc Psychology
(vi) Department of Mass Communication
a) B.Sc Mass Communication
3. COLLEGE OF BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
a) Medical Laboratory Science (B. MLS)
b) Nursing (B.NSc.)
c. Public Health (BSc.)
How to Apply for Fountain University Post UTME Form
Fill the appropriate application form and pay the corresponding fee online.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO PRINT OUT THE COMPLETED ONLINE FORM AND COME ALONG WITH THE PRINTED COPY, THE TELLER FOR PAYMENT AND ALL CREDENTIALS TO ATTEND THE SCREENING INTERVIEW
The second batch of physical Post-UTME screening holds between December 12, 2020, and January 9, 2021, at the screening centres nationwide. Candidates can also write their Post-UTME online upon registration
- Osogbo: Fountain University, Oke-Oun, Osogbo December 12, 2020 and January 9, 2021 (Thereafter Mon-Fri until March, 2021).
- Abuja: NASFAT Islamic Centre, Piot 313, Augustus Aikhomu Way Utako District, Abuja: December 12, 2020 and January 9, 2021 Tel: 08060469806.
- Lagos: Lagos State Secretariat Mosque Extension, Alausa, lkeja December 12, 2020 and January 9, 2021 Tel: 08035376203.
Also Read on: Lagos state begins massive recruitment 2020
- NIN Enrolment of Diplomats Commences at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Apply for International Innovation Award for Sustainable Food and Agriculture Application 2021
- How to Empower and Support Young Entrepreneurs Globally (Resources & Tips)
- Today’s Latest Npower News – 22nd January 2021
- How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Technology15 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business1 day ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Business1 day ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News4 days ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment6 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Recruitment5 days ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Education5 days ago
All List of Schools and their Resumption Dates for January, 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
NYIF Training 2021: NYIF Begins the Second Phase of Training for those who missed – See Training Link