If you wish to apply for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment (FRSC) 2019, I suggest you don’t skip any part of this article.
We have been receiving mail from our readers concerning the FRSC Recruitment 2019. I personally saw one that got me marveled and sort to address this issue here.
FRSC Recruitment 2019 Requirements
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2019
To apply, for FRSC Recruitment, visit www.frsc.gov.ng.
It will please you to know that the Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment 2019 is currently not online, and the agency have not started any intake.
For more update on FRSC Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.