FUAM Post UTME Form 2020: The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. The cut-off mark is 170. The application cost is N2000.
Check the details below for screening and registration details for FUAM Post UTME Form 2020
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for its First Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUAM Post UTME Form 2020 Eligibility
Candidates who selected the University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 170 marks and above are invited for the Post-UTME Screening exercise slated to commence on Wednesday, September 16th, 2020.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2000) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive) and undertake the necessary Online Registration procedures to qualify for the exercise.
To register for FUAM Post UTME Form 2020 follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit https://fees.uam.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieve Reference (RRR)Number to pay with your bank’s ATM card)
- Return to the portal (http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme ) and enter your JAMB Registration Number again
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Correctly enter your O’Level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
- Await the announcement
NOTE: Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi. Please check the university website for your department’s specific date.
- Permanency: We Wait For 1st October Speech-Npower State Reps (Video)
- Meet the Cute Family Creating Commotion on Social Media, See their Dancing Steps
- FG & ASSU Set To Reopen Federal Schools in Nigeria
- Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
- Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
Also, qualified candidates are expected to come along with the following on the date of their screening at their various colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form completed from the University Website.
- Bank payment slip as evidence of payment.
- Original JAMB Result with Passport on it.
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate /Declaration of age
- Originals and photocopies of O’level Certificates /Statement of results (NCE/Diploma)
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only)
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology23 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business7 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology24 hours ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News7 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health5 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women