FUAM Post UTME Form 2020: The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. The cut-off mark is 170. The application cost is N2000.
Check the details below for screening and registration details for FUAM Post UTME Form 2020
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for its First Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUAM Post UTME Form 2020 Eligibility
Candidates who selected the University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 170 marks and above are invited for the Post-UTME Screening exercise slated to commence on Wednesday, September 16th, 2020.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2000) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive) and undertake the necessary Online Registration procedures to qualify for the exercise.
To register for FUAM Post UTME Form 2020 follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit https://fees.uam.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieve Reference (RRR)Number to pay with your bank’s ATM card)
- Return to the portal (http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme ) and enter your JAMB Registration Number again
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Correctly enter your O’Level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
- Await the announcement
NOTE: Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi. Please check the university website for your department’s specific date.
- Permanency: We Wait For 1st October Speech-Npower State Reps (Video)
- Meet the Cute Family Creating Commotion on Social Media, See their Dancing Steps
- FG & ASSU Set To Reopen Federal Schools in Nigeria
- Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
- Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
Also, qualified candidates are expected to come along with the following on the date of their screening at their various colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form completed from the University Website.
- Bank payment slip as evidence of payment.
- Original JAMB Result with Passport on it.
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate /Declaration of age
- Originals and photocopies of O’level Certificates /Statement of results (NCE/Diploma)
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only)
- Leaked! Dial this Code to get 5,000 Airtime on Airtel Now before it gets blocked #EndSars
- Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2020/2021
- NYSC Batch B 2020 Timetable, Registration and Orientation Camp Update is Out
- NYSC Announces Date for Resumption of Orientation Programme
- Register For P-YES Programme 2020 Portal – Apply Now
Job5 days ago
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Portal – www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng
Nigeria News4 days ago
Register For P-YES Programme 2020 Portal – Apply Now
Nigeria News5 days ago
President Buhari Re-Launches P-YES Application Programme 2020
Recruitment5 days ago
Federal Teachers Scheme (UBEC): Screening Date and Venue Released
Technology3 hours ago
Leaked! Dial this Code to get 5,000 Airtime on Airtel Now before it gets blocked #EndSars
Education3 days ago
NYSC Batch B 2020 Timetable, Registration and Orientation Camp Update is Out
Education4 days ago
NYSC Announces Date for Resumption of Orientation Programme
Scholarship2 days ago
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2020/2021