Fukashere Post UTME Form 2019-2020 and Admission Screening Guide
There aspirant of Federal University Fukashere Post UTME candidate, the school Post UTME form has not commence or release but the following article will guide on the date of the registration and closing date of registration. of the last post UTME held in the school.
If you are searching for ‘FUKASHERE Post UTME Registration Admission form for 2019 This page is all you need Explore.
The management of Federal University, Kashere, FUKASHERE wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the post UTME admission screening form for 2019-2020 has not been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. The minimum accepted cut off mark from each candidate is 170. Application deadline for FUKASHERE post UTME screening exercise is July 29th 2018 and physical screening holds on August 6th to 17th, 2018.
Federal University kashere Post UTME Form 2019
The general public is hereby informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme Federal University, Kashere is now available on-line for the 2019-2020 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for Fukashere Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose Fukashere in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Federal University, Kashere requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
Read Also: Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU) Post UTME/DE 2019/2020 Academic Session And Registration Guide
Fukashere Physical Screening Schedule.
- Faculty of Humanities, management And Social Sciences
Time: 9:00am daily
Venue: Board Room, Faculty of Humanities, management And Social Sciences
- Faculty of Agriculture
Thurs. 9th And Friday 10th August, 2018
Time: 9:00 am Daily
Venue: Board Room, Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Science
Mon 13th to Wed 15th August, 2018
Time: 9:00am Daily
Board Room, Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Education
Thurs. 16th And Fri 17th August, 2018
Time: 9:00am Daily
Venue: Board Room, Faculty of Humanities, Management And Social Sciences
How to Apply for Fukashere Post UTME.
- Log on to http://www.fukashere.edu.ng/ with your JAMB Number as Username and Password.
- Select Admission Request.
- Follow and fill the details as displayed;
- Upload the filled form;
- Pay the sum of N2,000:00 non refundable screening fee in favour of the University through the Remita by following the guidelines on the University website.
Closing Date: 29th July, 2018.
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- One passport size photograph,
- Scratch card(s) for verification of ‘O’ Level results,
- Evidence of payment of Post UTME / DE non refundable screening fee
- Down loaded/printed online screening registration form.
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- Apply For The FCMB Paid Internship Program 2019 For young Nigerians - Wednesday, 18 September 2019, 11:57
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Admission List For 2019/2020 - Tuesday, 17 September 2019, 9:39
- How To ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer JAMB CAPS 2019 - Monday, 16 September 2019, 9:55