Do you know that you can get instant credit directly to your bank account when you apply for Polaris Salary Advance? Yo don’t need to wait until the end of the month to get money into your bank account because Polaris bank has got you covered.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- How to Migrate to MTN Beta Talk
- Open Heaven 23 February 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Guard Your Heart)
- University of Ibadan (UI) Registration and School Fees Payment Guidelines for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- How To Check BVN On MTN
- How to Create An Email Account in 2021
Polaris Salary Advance is a readily available, convenient, and accessible solution to customers’ immediate financial needs, as long as you are a salary earner. It doesn’t matter whether or not you have an account with Polaris Bank or not.
You can get up to 50% of net monthly salary in advance over a tenure of 30 days renewable monthly.
No collateral required and it is available for employees or persons with assured income.
How to Apply for Polaris Bank Salary Advance:
1. You must be an employee who earns a salary or have assured/regular income
2. Dial *833*12# USSD Smartcode
3. Eligibility and amount accessible pops up on your screen
4. Your account gets credited within minutes.
The best part of the Polaris Salary Advance is that you don’t really have to be a customer of Polaris Bank to enjoy the facility.
Polaris Bank is a future-determining bank committed to delivering industry-defining products and services, across all sectors of the Nigerian economy.
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology14 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business6 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology15 hours ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News6 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health4 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women