Do you know that you can get instant credit directly to your bank account when you apply for Polaris Salary Advance? Yo don’t need to wait until the end of the month to get money into your bank account because Polaris bank has got you covered.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- How to Migrate to MTN Beta Talk
- Open Heaven 23 February 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Guard Your Heart)
- University of Ibadan (UI) Registration and School Fees Payment Guidelines for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- How To Check BVN On MTN
- How to Create An Email Account in 2021
Polaris Salary Advance is a readily available, convenient, and accessible solution to customers’ immediate financial needs, as long as you are a salary earner. It doesn’t matter whether or not you have an account with Polaris Bank or not.
You can get up to 50% of net monthly salary in advance over a tenure of 30 days renewable monthly.
No collateral required and it is available for employees or persons with assured income.
How to Apply for Polaris Bank Salary Advance:
1. You must be an employee who earns a salary or have assured/regular income
2. Dial *833*12# USSD Smartcode
3. Eligibility and amount accessible pops up on your screen
4. Your account gets credited within minutes.
The best part of the Polaris Salary Advance is that you don’t really have to be a customer of Polaris Bank to enjoy the facility.
Polaris Bank is a future-determining bank committed to delivering industry-defining products and services, across all sectors of the Nigerian economy.
- How Do JAMB Rate Your Score
- How to Check 2020 National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE Result Online
- How to Purchase National Examinations Council (NECO) Tokens to Check SSCE, BECE, and NCEE Results Online
- FCT College of Education Zuba Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- How to Print JAMB 2021 mock exam slip printing
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News11 hours ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
Nigeria News11 hours ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Nigeria News12 hours ago
2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 4th May RCCG Daily Devotional (Give And It Shall Be Given To You.)
Nigeria News6 days ago
Npower Deployment Update for 2021 Batch C Applicants – Check Now
Education5 days ago
JAMB 2021 UTME/DE Registration Closing Date – Check Now.
Education4 days ago
Breaking News: NECO Releases 2020 External Results, See how to Check