Disengaged Npower volunteers’ Data would be collated and processed within some weeks, and further instructions would be given to volunteers.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- FMYSD Shortlist Candidates for Youths Digital Training Out
- Open Heaven 12th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Why Worry When You Can Pray)
- KSTSB Shortlisted Candidates for Interview 2021 (Download PDF)
- Open Heaven 11th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Name Above All Others)
- How to Apply for Migo Loan in 2021 (Few Steps to Take)
The Npower situation room is already sorting out volunteers registered with the Nexit portal. Massive collation of data is ongoing
Not all volunteers will get the loan. “The Honourable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouk had in a statement stated that out of the 500,000 exited Batch A and B N-power Beneficiaries, 200,000 beneficiaries will be engaged as financial services operators under the Shared Agent Network Expansion Facility (SANEF); 30,000 to be engaged beneficiaries as geospatial experts and enumerators in the Economic Sustainability Plan’s Mass Agric programme while others will have the option of benefiting from the Government Enterprise and Empowerment”
The Situation room is now sorting all volunteers who will be placed on the three segment of the FG transition plan for all disengaged volunteers
- 30,000 to be engaged beneficiaries as geospatial experts and enumerators in the Economic Sustainability Plan’s Mass Agric programme
- 200,000 beneficiaries will be engaged as financial services operators under the Shared Agent Network Expansion Facility (SANEF)
- 270,000 will be given the option of benefiting from the Government Enterprise and Empowerment CBN loan Programme
Volunteers will be given between 250k to 800k naira, just like any other FG CBN loan programme, disbursement would be based on business volunteers are willing to venture into
The Covid-19 Nirsal Micro Finance Bank loan Programme, the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF), the Agri-Business Small and Medium Enterprise Investment (AGSMEIS), and other loan programmes saw between 250,000 to 800,000 given to applicants each.
The Npower Nexit programme will be no exception to this goodwill, details on the repayment plan are sketchy and largely unknown as of now.
But what we do know is that; in no distant time, further instructions would be made known to all disengaged volunteers regarding the subject.