Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Our unique branches countrywide
Job type: Full time
- At Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
- Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
- We are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers.
- We are hiring experienced Customer Service Representatives to deliver exceptional customer experiences. To do well on this role, you will be required to:
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicate with customers through various channels
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints
- Know our products to answer questions
- Provide professional customer support
- 2 to 3 years’ work experience in any customer service related role
- HND from an accredited polytechnic
- Minimum of 5 O’ level credits – including English and Mathematics
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
- Awesome service disposition
- Attention to details
- Effective communication skills
- Problem resolution skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recent Available Job Opportunity
Posted on :
21 Sep, 2020
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International.
At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Control Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Coordinate all activities of Branch Controllers (BC) and report to the Operations Risk Manager
- Implement monthly time table and BC rotation in branches within cluster arrangement for the purpose of ensuring controls around staff rotation is maintained
- Receive, review and summarize monthly reports from Branch Controllers and submit weekly report to the Operations Risk & Control Manager.
- Ensure prompt resolution of all recommendations in internal audit report, regulatory examiners report and other statutory examiners report involving the branch under his/her purview
- Review daily risk report for branches with special focus on locations being supervised. Identify branches/AOs/SAOs with high PAR or fraud pointers/alerts and direct prompt investigation of portfolio of such branches/Account Officers/SAOs and submit report
- Direct monthly investigation of AOs/SAOs in ?stop and Recover? and ensure reports thereof are review and submitted to the supervisor
- Conduct special investigation as maybe directed by the Head Risk and Internal Control
- Ensure prompt and qualitative rendition of relevant reports which include but not limited to Weekly Activity Report, Vault balancing Report, Downtime Report, Risk Event Report.
- Review the GLs of branches under supervision to uncover hidden frauds or unusual balances.
- Make periodic visit to BCs in branches for training, hand holding and guidance on the requirements of their jobs and responsibilities.
- Educate and train branch staff (Operation, Commercial and others) on compliance, policy and issues and improve compliance culture in the assigned branches
- Provide Control and Compliance Counselling, Advisory and Decision Support Service to branch
- Ensure that all activities expected for review as stipulated in the Control checklist are performed by the branch ? e.g. cash management, documentation on loans disbursed, assets verification, transaction call overs, ATM and PIN review etc.
- Ensure branch staff comply with dress code, bank?s code of conduct, Policy/Procedure and Regulations.
- Participate and make input in review of processes, procedures and policy manuals
Qualification & Experiences
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Financial services industry knowledge.
- Extensive Working Knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and power point, Internet, Intranet Mailing facility and the core banking application of the bank
- Conceptual Skills
- Microfinance industry knowledge
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Accounting or other numerate course with ACA/CIBN certification
- Minimum of 7 years working experience with at least 2years in a financial services environment
- Minimum of 2years experience in internal control/audit functions in banking industry.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills, innovative skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 26th September, 2020.
Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited Current Job Opportunity
Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited is a physician led digital health social enterprise. We specialize in the design, development, deployment and support of solutions in the Healthcare sector. Our focus is to leverage Information Technology (IT) to improve access to healthcare in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Our Ideal candidate should understand the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos
- The graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message
- Design layouts, including selection of colors, images, and typefaces
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients into final designs
- Proficiency in creative tools (Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc.)
- Candidates should possess 1-2 years work experience.
- Video editing skills is a plus.
- Reliable, independent, professional, detail and quality-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High willingness to learn.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject: Graphic Designer.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
Weststar Vehicle Care Limited Recent Available Job Opportunity
Weststar Vehicle Care Limited – We are a registered Nigeria Auto Service Company that provides all your auto repair needs. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cleaner / Office Assistant
Location: Agege Motor Road – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Applicant must possess at least SSCE certificate
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal comunucation skills.
- Applicant must be strong and hardworking.
- Applicant must be detail oriented.
- Applicant should have knowledge of the different cleaning styles and systems in the workshop.
- Applicant should have relevant experience in similar role.
- Applicant must be resident on the mainland, Lagos State.
- Either male or female, age range should be within 18 years -35 years.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in PDF or Word Format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2020.
- Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
- Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
- Nower July Stipend and Backlogs: No Words from Sadiya and OAGF
- www.survivalfundapplication.com – Apply for FG Survival Fund, Each Applicant to Get Upto N50,000 Relief
- Survival Fund N75bn Disbursement begins Today by 10PM – See how to Apply (www.survivalfundapplication.com/)
Recruitment18 hours ago
N-Power: Volunteers Should be Given Permanent Appointment-Senator Shehu Sani
Business12 hours ago
Survival Fund N75bn Disbursement begins Today by 10PM – See how to Apply (www.survivalfundapplication.com/)
Business2 hours ago
Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
Business11 hours ago
www.survivalfundapplication.com – Apply for FG Survival Fund, Each Applicant to Get Upto N50,000 Relief
Recruitment3 hours ago
Nower July Stipend and Backlogs: No Words from Sadiya and OAGF
Nigeria News2 hours ago
Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
Education1 day ago
Npower 36 states And FCT Coordinators To Hold A World Press Conference Today
Technology15 hours ago
Apply For Youth Agripreneur AgriPitch Competition 2020