Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe.
The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11 trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Côte D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
Firstly, I will advise you to read this publication well, you will see how to secure a job for through Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB). We’re going to show you how to apply for GTB Graduate Trainee 2019 recruitment in either the oil or gas company in Nigeria.
If you’re ready to learn how to shape your career, then you’ll have to keep reading to see how Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) recruitment registration is done.
We are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Applications are invited for:
Title: OND Internship Programme 2019
Postal Code: 23401
Location: Our Unique Branches Nationwide
Job Type: OND Internship
Duration: 12 months
- An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. The Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures.
- The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
- Are you ready for this journey? Kindly see requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainee 2019 Requirements
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card.
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only).
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For more assistance regarding the GTbank internship program kindly write to us via email@example.com or use the comment box below to reach us.
Latest posts by searchngr (see all)
- 9mobile is Recruiting See how to Apply - Wednesday, 11 December 2019, 7:17
- Opera Ads: How to Advertise on Opera Mini News Homepage in 2020 - Tuesday, 10 December 2019, 2:25
- How to Get Insurance Policy in Nigeria 2020 - Monday, 9 December 2019, 5:37