The Central Bank of Nigeria has reopened its Application portal for interested Nigerians to Access up to N25 Million Targeted Credit Facility for COVID-19.
A stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID19 pandemic.
Interested Applicants are to visit https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support for the Application guidelines.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Open Heaven 9th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Beware Of False Prophets I)
- Apply for- Account Officer at Mamacass Restaurants Limited – Datom Consulting Limited
- Apply for NITDA Specialised Digital Literacy and Skills Programme for States
- Transforming Nigerian Youths Call for Application 2021
- Apply for Principal Country Programme Officer, COGN at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
The Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic has led to unprecedented disruptions to global supply chains, sharp drop in global crude oil prices, turmoil in global stock and financial markets, massive cancellation of sporting and entertainment event, the lockdown of large swaths movements of persons in many countries, and intercontinental travel bans/restrictions across critical air routes across the world.
These outcomes have had severe consequences on households’ livelihoods and business activities, resulting from the drop in global demand, declined consumer confidence, and the slowdown in production.
In this respect, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduced the N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) as a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Who Is Eligible?
1) Households: Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19 should visit https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold to apply.
2) Microenterprises: Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic should visit https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfsme to apply.
3) SMEs: Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic should visit https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfsme to apply.
How It Works
Step 1: Submit An Application
The process is easy. You can begin on your phone, your tablet or your laptop.
Submit applications directly to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) with clear evidence of the opportunity or adverse impact as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
STEP 2 Approval
We review your application and forward the application to the CBN for final approval.
STEP 3 Disbursement
CBN reviews applications and gives final approval for disbursement to NMFB.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues