The CBN EDC Collecteral free loan enables entrepreneurs to start up and or to boost their businesses in other to create more opportunities.
To only official website to apply is https://www.boi.ng/edcpartners/
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal 2021 apply at www.fhfl.com.ng
- How to Access CBN Non-Interest Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme (AADS Loan)
- UNILAG Launches E-Channel Portal for Counselling Services
- Borno State Scholarship Registration Form Portal 2021 apply at www.scholarship.bo.gov.ng
- How to Apply for Survival Fund without CAC Certificate
I this article, I will guide you on how to get the CBN entrepreneurship development centre application, which will enable you to have access to the CBN EDC loan.
You will be able to get the Entrepreneurship Development Centers EDC’s Form across Nigeria from the designated centres as approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Having collected the form from the centres filled and submitted, you will be required to undergo training as instituted by the Board.
Below is the full list of approved centers to obtain the CBN EDC Loan application form
- CBN-EDC, PortHarcourt (South-South), Website: www.ssedc.org, 30 Trans-Woji roads, Grace plaza, by Slaughter Bridge Woji Town, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- CBN-EDC, Ibadan (South West), Website: www.edcsouthwest.org, Address: Old SDSTC (Oyo Oodua Skill Acquisition Centre Premises), Samonda, along Sango-UI Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
- CBN-EDC, Enugu (South East) Address: Ebenezer Villa Suite, 8, Ogenyi Close, Off Cornerstone Avenue Off Nike Lake Resort Road, Enugu, Enugu State.
- CBN-EDC, Maiduguri (North East), website: edcnortheast.com.ng, Address: Old Informatics Institute, Njimtillo, Kano Road, Maiduguri, Borno State.
- CBN-EDC, Kano (North West), Address: Murtala Muhammed Library Complex, Kano, Kano State.
- CBN-EDC, Makurdi (North Central), Off Jonah Jang Crescent, Near Federal Secretariat, Makurdi, Benue State.
- CBN-EDC, Minna (North Central), Address: Minna Innovation Institute, Behind Niger State Sharia Commission, Justice Ndajiwo Drive, Minna, Niger State.
If you have any questions regarding this article, kindly leave a comment below and we would give you a reply in a jiffy. Don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list and be the first to receive an update that matters most to you.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)