Jefferson Scholars Foundation Fellowship Program 2020
The Jefferson Scholars Foundation encourages applicants from a broad range of disciplines, including, but not limited to, history, political science, policy studies, law, political economy, communications and media, and sociology. Applicants will be judged on the quality of their scholarship and on their potential to shed new light upon contemporary developments in American politics, foreign policy, and America and the World.
- National fellows will receive:
- One Year of support for dissertation research and writing
- A stipend of $25,000
- Mentoring from a renowned senior scholar in the field
- Invitations to two annual conferences, one in the fall and the second in the spring.
- An applicant must be a PhD candidate who is expected to complete his or her dissertation by the conclusion of the fellowship year.
- Non-U.S citizens are eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested applicant are to click the link visit here.
- Complete the form and submit
DEADLINE: February 1, 2020.