It is possible that some glo customer don’t know how to check their Glo Number. It it not as difficult as you think. In this post, you will learn how to check your Glo number.
If you are looking for a best network, I advice you use glo. Glo Nigeria ranks first in terms of cheap tariffs and calls among all telecommunications companies in this country. Of course, this company’s network does not work properly in every Nigeria city. But still, you can easily use Glo services in most areas that have a good coverage.
- Apply for Female Nanny at Divine AG Solutions Limited
- Apply for Dispatcher (Intern / Young Graduate) at Chrysolite Designs
- Oxford Castles and Gardens Is Recruiting to Fill this Positions.
- Easy Way to Make Money In 2021
- Just In – Apply for Female Customer Care Representative at a Skin Care Company
There are three (3) method to check your Glo number:
- To call a four-digit number.
- With the help of USSD codes.
- Visiting website.
How to Check My Glo Number:
Every sim-card has its own unique phone numbers. There are some situations which require checking your phone number.
To see your Glo phone number, just dial 1358#. Then your phone number will appear on the mobile phone screen. Usually, the number is displayed in the long format as it includes the country’s code. In this case, you need to change 234 to 0. For instance, if the number shown is is 2348142438504, then your Glo number is 08142438504. That’s how simple it is!
Happy New Month!
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)