In this guide you will learn how to check NIN Number on phone, please kindly know that NIN is now mandatory for all JAMB candidates
We are pleased to inform our readers especially those preparing for JAMB 2020 Registration that the board has made is mandatory for all candidates to have a National Identification Number (NIN).
This initiative will help curb a lot of stiffness during JAMB 2020 registration. Candidates biometrics will no longer be taken at the point of JAMB registration.
Important of NIN Number for JAMB 2020 Registration
Candidates are required to come along to CBT Centre with their NIN in other to enter it at the point of registration as all information required will be uploaded from the data captured by the NIMC.
As a matter of fact, candidate’s name as entered on the NIMC database during registration will be the same as the one on JAMB’s data registration form.
Below you will learn how to check NIN Number on mobile phone at your own convinience.
Step by step guide on How to Check NIN Number on Phone
- Get your mobile phone and insert the SIM used for NINC registration.
- Dial *346#
- Copy the NIN displayed on the screen
- Take it to JAMB CBT Registration Centre
JAMB had made it compulsory for all candidates to enrol for National Identification Number in other to be allowed to register for the forthcoming UTME examination. So don’t take this information for granted. Run now an enrol for your NIN.
Latest posts by searchngr (see all)
- Npower Recruitment: N-Power Tech Software To Begin Exercise - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 8:22
- Npower Recruitment Update (New List Released) - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 8:13
- NPower Recruitment 2019 Application Form Portal - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 8:11