Jamb change of course/institution 2020 is currently open for data correction.
If you are among those who in one way or the other wants to make data correction such as Jamb change of Course 2020, Date of Birth Correction and Institution correction this article is strictly written to guide you do so.
In the meantime, it is advisable to do so before your chosen choice of institution start admission processes, this will enable you to be eligible for the admission process regulated using JAMB CAPS.
Furthermore, it will interest you to know that you don’t need to visit any cyber-cafe before anyone can apply or process the correction of data;
What Can I Correct My JAMB Information?
You are allowed to correct only the following details in JAMB 2020 Data Correction
- Date of Birth correction.
- Correction of a name.
- Correction of the result.
- Change of course/ change of Institution (COC/COI).
How to Do JAMB Change of Course/Institution 2020
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop-down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin.
- Proceed to payment portal via Remita.
- Final step – Make payment and gain access to edit your previous errors during UTME registration.
If you are still having difficulties on How to do Jamb Change of Course/ Institution 2020, please kindly write to our support mail at email@example.com and one of our admin will reply you in a jiffy