To make it easier for candidates to acquire the 2020 UTME/DE registration PINs, JAMB has provided online optionsfor prospective candidates to make payment and have the ePIN directly sent to their phones. Many candidates do not know how to go about this. This post is to show you how you can make payment via quickteller and Remita and get the Registration e-PIN on your phone number.
Please note that you must have created a PROFILE CODE first before proceeding to make payment for e-PIN. To create profile code, simply send your names in this order; Surname, First-Name, Middle-Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. This should be a maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to 55019 e.g Bola Bature Okoro. Surname and first name are mandatory. Afterwards, a Profile Code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone(SIM) number. Once you have received the PROFILE code, you can proceed to make payment using the methods below;
If you have already gotten your PROFILE CODE, you dont need to follow the steps above.
How To Purchase JAMB 2020 e-PIN Online Via Remita & Quickteller
- Text your “First Name, Middle Name, Last Name” to short code “55019”. Ensure the names are in the specified order and separated from each other by a space. e.g. Adewale Chukwu Adamu.
- You’ll receive an SMS acknowledging receipt of the request.
- You’ll receive a profile code (Your unique ID) via SMS.
- Log on to https://www.quickteller.com/search/jamb , select “Pay For UTME or “Pay For DE” as applicable.
- Enter your profile code, and proceed to make payment.
- You’ll receive your ePIN after successful payment.
- Take ePin to the closest CBT centre to complete registration
- Visit //login.remita.net/remita/onepage/1826108934/service.spa
- Select ‘Sales of JAMB/UTME Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose” column
- Enter your registered phone number (the one on which you received the confirmation code)
- Enter other details and select how you want to pay
- Click ‘Submit’
- Create your profile by sending your Surname, First Name and Middle Name (where applicable) by SMS to the JAMB short code, 55019
- You will receive a 10-character confirmation code on the same telephone number which will be used to procure your ePIN
- Candidate registers on the JAMB Portal by sending his/her Surname, First Name and other name (if applicable) by text message from the phone number that would be unique to him to 55019.
- The candidate receives a confirmation code.
- Candidate visits //login.remita.net/remita/onepage/2002814943/service.spa
- Select ‘Sales of JAMB/DE Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose” column
- Enter candidate’s confirmation code received after registration via SMS
- If the Phone number is already registered on JAMB, Payer name, is retrieved from JAMB otherwise, the candidate has to get registered on JAMB portal as described in step 1 above.
- Enter other details and select how you want to pay.
- Once the transaction has been processed, click the “Print Receipt” button to provide the payer with his transaction receipt. The JAMB DE PIN is displayed on the payment receipt.
- Hit! Download Wizkid Made in Lagos mp3 Song
- FG to plans to reduce the cost of data from N1000 to N390 per GB
- Jobs in US: Amazon Warehouse Assistant (Different Shifts Available) – Earn up to $640 a Week
- Nigeria Union of Pensioners Recruitment 2020 – Apply here
- Apply for IBM Master the Mainframe Coding Competition 2020
Business7 days ago
Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
Business7 days ago
Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
Technology7 days ago
Make Free Call While the Receiver Pays on MTN – Dial this Code Before Calling
Recruitment5 days ago
Npower Batch C 2020 Successful Applicants Released Update
Business3 days ago
Survival Fund Application for Second Stage Portal Opens
Recruitment7 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Education3 days ago
NECO Timetable 2020 PDF for October/November Exam (SSCE INTERNAL)
Business3 days ago
Survival Fund MSME Grant Category Update 45% Women to be given Fund