How to Register For SMEDAN Online at www.smedanregister.ng: Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) MSME Registration for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) has commenced the mass registration of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria. This mass registration exercise will facilitate the development of a comprehensive database for MSMEs in Nigeria, and each MSME will have a Unique Identification Number created for them.
- What you Must do to be Selected for Survival Fund Application
- Nigerian Army Recruitment for SSCE Applicants 2020 Commenced – See How to Apply
- Survival Fund Application for Second Stage Portal Opens
- BREAKING: FG To Submit 2021 Budget Next Week –Senate
- Lagos State COVID-19 N5Billion Support Fund for Private Schools 2020-2021 – How to apply
Who Can Register?
This registration exercise is open to all Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises operating in Nigeria, including Artisans, traders, Tailors, Fashion Designers, Spare Parts Dealers, Barbers, and so much more! If you run a business, you are qualified to register.
Why SMEDAN MSMEs Registration?
Registering as an MSME on this database will enable critical stakeholders in the private and public sector to provide you with the necessary support, policies and programs tailored for you. Registered MSMEs will be the direct beneficiaries of various SMEDAN programs, as well as other public and private sector organizations.
What Are the Benefits of Registration?
The registration exercise is simple and easy to complete within minutes. More importantly,
- Creation of a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number (SUIN);
- Access to the SMEDAN Conditional Grant Scheme (Grants of up to N50,000 per MSME);
- Priority funding from public and private sector financial institutions, including International Donor Agencies;
- Empowerment Programs and Entrepreneurship Training
- Business Insurance with other lost of more benefits.
Go to www.smedanregister.ng to register online
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology1 day ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business7 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology1 day ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News7 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health5 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women