A simple way to screen shot on iphone is to press and hold the “Home” button and simultaneously press the “sleep/wake” button. A screenshot will be saved to your camera roll.
Ever thought of having a copy of what is on your iPhone or iPad screen? If you use these devices and want to have a copy of an open App, love to have a copy of a picture on a webpage, or want a screenshot of a browser page, this article will guide you.
- Apply For Federal Government Business Grants in Nigeria 2021-2022
- How to Borrow Data From MTN (Easy Steps)
- Apply Now – Action Against Hunger Job Recruitment (Accountability/Complaints Response Mechanism Assistant)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Breaking: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2021 Begins – How to Apply
One Button Alternative
A guest commenter, Ele, found an alternative to the “Home+Sleep” option to a screenshot. Her iPad case with keyboard placed a clasp over the “sleep” button making it inaccessible for capturing a screenshot.
Turning on an Accessibility Option in the General Settings creates a floating button on your screen that can be used to capture a screenshot without using the “Home” or “Sleep” buttons.
The floating button can be moved anywhere on your screen. When not in use it fades but never completely goes away. If it is over something else you want to touch on your screen, by touching and dragging the floating button, you can move it out of the way.
This floating button can be activated on either your iPhone or your iPad. The first set of pictures show the steps necessary to activate the floating button. (The pictures below are from my iPhone 4S. On my wife’s iPad the views are similar but not exactly the same).
Right Side+Volume Buttons” or “Home+Sleep”
A simple way to capture a screenshot of your iPhone or iPad is to press and hold the “Home” button and simultaneously press the “sleep/wake” button. A screenshot will be saved to your camera roll.
How to take a screen shot on your iphone x:
- press and hold the side button on the right side of your iphone.
- immediately click the volume up button on the left side, then release the buttons.
- A thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower left-corner of your iphone. tap the thumbnail to add drawing and text with mark up, or press and hold the thumbnail to share the screenshot. swipe left on the thumbnail to dismiss it.
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology13 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business6 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology14 hours ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News6 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health4 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women