A simple way to screen shot on iphone is to press and hold the “Home” button and simultaneously press the “sleep/wake” button. A screenshot will be saved to your camera roll.
Ever thought of having a copy of what is on your iPhone or iPad screen? If you use these devices and want to have a copy of an open App, love to have a copy of a picture on a webpage, or want a screenshot of a browser page, this article will guide you.
- Apply For Federal Government Business Grants in Nigeria 2021-2022
- How to Borrow Data From MTN (Easy Steps)
- Apply Now – Action Against Hunger Job Recruitment (Accountability/Complaints Response Mechanism Assistant)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Breaking: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2021 Begins – How to Apply
One Button Alternative
A guest commenter, Ele, found an alternative to the “Home+Sleep” option to a screenshot. Her iPad case with keyboard placed a clasp over the “sleep” button making it inaccessible for capturing a screenshot.
Turning on an Accessibility Option in the General Settings creates a floating button on your screen that can be used to capture a screenshot without using the “Home” or “Sleep” buttons.
The floating button can be moved anywhere on your screen. When not in use it fades but never completely goes away. If it is over something else you want to touch on your screen, by touching and dragging the floating button, you can move it out of the way.
This floating button can be activated on either your iPhone or your iPad. The first set of pictures show the steps necessary to activate the floating button. (The pictures below are from my iPhone 4S. On my wife’s iPad the views are similar but not exactly the same).
Right Side+Volume Buttons” or “Home+Sleep”
A simple way to capture a screenshot of your iPhone or iPad is to press and hold the “Home” button and simultaneously press the “sleep/wake” button. A screenshot will be saved to your camera roll.
How to take a screen shot on your iphone x:
- press and hold the side button on the right side of your iphone.
- immediately click the volume up button on the left side, then release the buttons.
- A thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower left-corner of your iphone. tap the thumbnail to add drawing and text with mark up, or press and hold the thumbnail to share the screenshot. swipe left on the thumbnail to dismiss it.
- How Do JAMB Rate Your Score
- How to Check 2020 National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE Result Online
- How to Purchase National Examinations Council (NECO) Tokens to Check SSCE, BECE, and NCEE Results Online
- FCT College of Education Zuba Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- How to Print JAMB 2021 mock exam slip printing
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News11 hours ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
Nigeria News11 hours ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Nigeria News12 hours ago
2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 4th May RCCG Daily Devotional (Give And It Shall Be Given To You.)
Nigeria News6 days ago
Npower Deployment Update for 2021 Batch C Applicants – Check Now
Education5 days ago
JAMB 2021 UTME/DE Registration Closing Date – Check Now.
Education4 days ago
Breaking News: NECO Releases 2020 External Results, See how to Check