How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2020
The independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment to the position of Registration Area Officers (RAOs) on Grade Levels 07 and 08 in the Local Government Areas (LGAs) across the Country and experienced Professionals on Grade !Sets 08- 14. 2.
The article contain the step-by-step approach you need to take to apply for INEC recruitment 2020.
Available Positions for INEC Recruitment 2020
- Professionals/Experienced hires — Grade Levels 09 -14.
- Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) — Grade Level 08
- Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) — Grade Level 07 3.
Requisite Qualification By Categories
- PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES – GRADE LEVELS 09 – 14 Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND In Social Sciences, the Sciences or Humanities, Masters degree, Professional qualification chartered by legislation, NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate and postqualification cognate experience is an added advantage
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) – GRADE LEVEL OS Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Sciences or Humanities, and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- EXECUTIVE OFFICER (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) – GRADE LEVEL 07 Applicants must possess: National Certificate in Education (NCE) or National Diploma with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification cognate experience.
General Requirements for INEC Recruitment 2020
In addition, an applicant MUST: –
- Be a Nigerian Citizen
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman/ Secretary of his/her Local Government.
- A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physlcally and mentally fit for appointment In the Commission:
- Not be above 35 years of age for the entry palm and 45years of age for the experienced hire.
JOB DESCRIPTION (PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES)
I. Work In designated Professional Departments of the Commission as may be assigned.
JOB DESCRIPTION (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER)
- General Data Management and maintenance of Polling Units records in respect of a given Registration Area;
- Compile and update Register/Records of voters in the Polling Units of the Registration Area;
- Issue Temporary/Permanent /Duplicate Voter Cards as approved by the Commission;
- Monitor Electoral Activities and other duties that may be assigned within the Registration Area.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications are to be made online Suitably qualified candidates should log on to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Portal www.inecrecruitment.com to complete the prescribed application form free of charge. Only shortlisted candidates will be Invited for the next phase of the second stage.
If you have questions, regarding how to apply or site not opening kindly send us a mail or make a comment below and our team will reply you in a jiffy.
Viva Cinemas Recent Job Vacancy – Apply Now!
Posted on :
18 Sep, 2020
Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projectionist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Projectionist is responsible for all day to day technical operations of the cinemas and ensuring high quality and standards, in line with Health & Safety requirements are maintained
- He will be responsible for the planning, organizing and implementation of the maintenance and operation of performance-related equipment at the cinemas, including projectors, speakers and other technical systems used during movie screenings/ cinema events.
- Good IT and technical skills.
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Team working skills
- Knowledge with editing of media / video materials, such as raw footage / trailers.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] Please use Location / Job Position / Name as Subject. Example: Ikeja / Projectionist / Mayowa Johnson.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Action Against Hunger Current Job Vacancy – Apply Here!
Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Consultant – Rapid Response Mechanism Interventions Evaluation
Rationale for the Project:
- Action Against Hunger is a key member of the core Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM) Technical Working Group in North East Nigeria, along with DRC and NRC that works in partnership with Federal, State and LGA level Government Officials, as well as, relevant Sector-working group to coordinate responses.
- In 2019, the Action Against Hunger Rapid Response Team was the first partner to provide critical emergency services for several crises – the influx of IDPs in Monguno IDP in January, the fire outbreaks in Gajigana in April, and the influx of returnees in Rann May. Action Against Hunger also engaged in three joint need assessments together with other RRM partners in Gajigana, Maiduguri and Borno State following the floods in 2019 to inform subsequent responses.
- Action Against Hunger is able to quickly operationalize a high quality RRM response and adequately monitor provided services with the presence of a fully RRM dedicated team that includes an Emergency Coordinator, an RRM Wash team, a Logistics Manager and M&E manager. With three years of experience in launching RRM responses in Borno and Yobe state, Action Against Hunger has developed relationships with communities and Government stakeholder’s and has established acceptance and a wide awareness of the humanitarian services we deliver to conflict affected populations. As a result, in 2019 the RRM team’s surveillance of emergencies received first-hand information about new crisis from members of the communities that had previously received support.
- Action Against Hunger would like to reflect on these past three years of implementing RRM in Northeast Nigeria, through an external independent study.
Geographical scope covered by the analysis:
- The geographical scope of the evaluation will cover Borno and Yobe States, Nigeria (subject to change depending on security concerns).
Purpose and Objectives of the Study
Objectives of the Evaluation:
- The overarching purpose of the evaluation is to assess the overall performance of the project in line with North East RRM strategy and to determine if it has achieved its intended outputs and outcomes.
- Likewise, the study should clearly explain why (or why not) these outputs and outcomes were achieved through an integrated analysis of the entire result chain (inputs, activities, outputs outcomes and likelihood of impact) and other contextual factors.
- The study will use OECD DAC criteria (effectiveness, efficiency, relevance, sustainability and impact) in addition the consultant will look at design, coverage and coherence.
- The consultant will draw the extract the best practices, lesson learned, what worked and what did not and recommendations to enhance the quality of AAH future programming for emergency response.
Profile of the Evaluator
The study will be carried out by an international or national consultant with the following profile:
- Experience in WASH and NFI sector with particular experience in rapid emergency response
- Significant field experience in the evaluation of humanitarian / emergency projects;
- Relevant Degree / equivalent experience related to the study to be undertaken;
- 3-4 years Years of experience.
- Significant experience in coordination, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs;
- Good communications skills and experience of workshop facilitation;
- Ability to write clear and useful reports (may be required to produce examples of previous work);
- Fluent in English;
- Understanding of donor requirements;
- Ability to manage the available time and resources and to work to tight deadlines;
- Independence from the parties involved.
- Familiarity with the context of the humanitarian situation in Northeast Nigeria will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their expression of interest electronically with subject “PD-ABU-01114-001_EoI for Independent RRM Evaluation Consultancy” to: [email protected] in order to receive the full ToR.
Application Deadline: 24th September, 2020.
Note: Proposal without request of the full ToR will not be accepted.
I Never Said, All Nigerians Received Covid-19 palliative-Sadiya Confesses-Dailypost
I Never Said, All Nigerians Received Covid-19 palliative-Sadiya Confesses-Dailypost
I Never Said, All Nigerians Received Covid-19 palliative-Sadiya Confesses-Dailypost: “The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq, has insisted that she never said every Nigerian received COVID-19 palliative during the lockdown.
Farouq said this on Monday at the daily briefing of the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19 in Abuja.
According to her, it is impossible to give palliative to all Nigerians”.
“In recent days, there have been speculations around one of our key interventions during the COVID-19 lockdown,” Farouq said.
“Take home ration for the school feeding programme was done in consultation with stakeholders.
“It was not invented by the Ministry.
“Our agreement was that the Federal Government would provide the funding while states would implement.
“Every state government has received its shares of palliatives for onward distribution.
“I never said every Nigerian has received COVID-19 palliative; it is impossible to give palliative to all Nigerians.”
“DAILY POST recalls that Senator representing Borno North Senatorial District and Chairman, Senate Committee on Army, Ali Ndume had urged the Federal Government to take away the distribution of palliatives for coronavirus pandemic lockdown from the Humanitarian Ministry”.
Processes on AGSMEIS Free COLLATERAL LOANS and How to be Eligible
It is mandatory for all applicants to attend training with a CBN certified Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI), they have centers spread across the country.
Apply for Loan
The Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) will guides and assists you in applying for the loan by getting all necessary documents required for the processing of the loan
The Loan fund is paid into the account of beneficiaries. While unqualified candidates are given feedback.
Get Business Support Services
The Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) will assist you to implement the business plan drawn and provide business support services commercially.
You sell your products and services to pay back loans and make profit, beneficiaries are expected to run the business by keeping proper records, monitor sales, and expenses to maximize profit and pay back the loan
• Evidence of registration of business name or certificate of incorporation and filing of annual returns (where applicable) in compliance with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act (1990).
• Tax Identification Number (TIN) and current Tax Clearance Certificate TCC) where applicable.
• To qualify to access this fund, you need to have been trained by an Enterprise Development Institute after which you will fill the form. They will submit your form to CBN.
• CBN will ask banks to verify your account details and then CBN proceeds to conduct its own assessment.
Duly completed application form.
• Bank Verification Number (BVN).
• Certificate of Training from recognized Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI) or evidence of membership of organized private sector
• Letter of Introduction from any of the following, Clergy, Village Head, District Head,
Eligibility for AGSMEIS Loan
Businesses in the following industry are eligible for the AGSMEIS Loan:
• Service sector including Information and Communication (ICT) and the Creative Industry.
• Other businesses as determined by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
• Agricultural sector.
• Real sector including Manufacturing, mining, and petrochemicals.
- Niger Police kill two armed robbers, foil robbery attack
- Anglican Bishop laments Nigeria’s insecurity, calls for overhaul of security architecture
- Cleric to Nigerians: Don’t politicise insecurity
- Lawmaker hails Buhari on new Police Act enactment
- Visa Ban: Yahaya Bello’s govt writes US over alleged ban
Recruitment5 days ago
Nigerian Army Recruitment 80RRI 2020 Online Application Form Open – (How to Apply)
Recruitment4 days ago
300,000 Batch B Enrollee to Get N30,000 July Stipend this Week-Ikem
Technology6 days ago
New Trick! Get FREE 2GB on MTN Daily (Secret)
Technology6 days ago
Airtel Weekend Data Bundle for N100 Get 1 GB
Business6 days ago
Inksnation.org Sign in | Registration Portal Resolved
Education4 days ago
University of Ibadan Resumption Date for 200, 300, 400 level students announced
Technology6 days ago
Awoof! Airtel Weekend Data Bundle – Get a Whooping 1GB for only N100
Recruitment12 hours ago
Federal Teachers Scheme(UBEC) Announces Exam Date and Venue