In fulfillment of his promise to sponsor 100,000 candidates for this session’s JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), the Exective Government of Rivers State His Excellency Barr.
Nyeson E. Wike, through the Rivers State Ministry of Education is providing this platform to register all intending candidates for the 2020/2021 UTME.
Registration is open and free for Rivers State Indegenes only for the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME.
However, do note the following:
- Intending candidates for the examination MUST be indegenes of Rivers State and will show proof of this.
- Intending candidates must be 16 years of age and above.
- Intending Candidates must have National Identity Card Number (NIN) to be elligible for the examination.
The form that will show after clicking the link below is NOT the JAMB UTME Registration Form. This form only registers the candidates for the free UTME registration as promised by His Excellency.
- New MTN Cheat – Get 4GB for N100 (Follow the Guide)
- Get 2GB FREE on MTN Valid for 45 Days (See more details)
- IPPIS Registration 2021 registration.ippis.gov.ng (Form Guidelines & Procedures)
- Apply for Illinois Wesleyan University International Students Scholarships 2021
- Jobs: Chinmark Group Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply
Technology2 days ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business3 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Technology4 hours ago
Get 2GB FREE on MTN Valid for 45 Days (See more details)
Business3 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News6 days ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment6 days ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Recruitment23 hours ago
MARDSPACE (AFJP) 2021: Registration of Farmers Ongoing – See How to Apply
Nigeria News24 hours ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)