The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has published the names of candidates who emerged with the highest scores in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination ( UTME). This was disclosed during the JAMB Policy meeting that was held on June 16th, 2020.
The candidates scored between 352 and 365 in their UTME. Two candidates from Anambra State were overall best with 365 and 363 scores, respectively.
The third candidate is from Edo State with 359 while two candidates from Ekiti made the list on the fourth and fifth positions, scoring 358 and 356 respectively.
Another two candidates from Delta also scored 359 and 352 respectively.
Other states that appeared on the list are Ekiti, Ondo, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Oyo, and Ogun states.
Out of the 13 listed candidates, two scored 359, two, 355, while four candidates scored 352.
Names of Candidates and Scores
The names of the candidates and scores obtained are shown below;
1) Maduafokwa Egoagwuagwu Agnes -365
2) Nwobi Okwuchukwu David – 363
3) Ojuba Mezisashe Shalom – 359
3) Elikwu, Victor Chukwuemeka – 359
5) Adebola Oluwatobi Paul – 358
6) Gboyega Oluwatobiloba Enoch – 356
7) Ojo Samuel Oluwatobi – 355
7) Utulu, Jebose George – 355
9) Osom Akan Awesome – 353
10) Akakabota Fejiro Simeon – 352
10) Ogundele Favour Jesupemi – 352
10) Alatise Monsurah Bisola. – 352
10) Adelaja Oluwasemilore Daniel – 352
- FG & ASSU Set To Reopen Federal Schools in Nigeria
- Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
- Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
- Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
- Nower July Stipend and Backlogs: No Words from Sadiya and OAGF
Recruitment1 day ago
N-Power: Volunteers Should be Given Permanent Appointment-Senator Shehu Sani
Nigeria News17 hours ago
Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
Business1 day ago
Survival Fund N75bn Disbursement begins Today by 10PM – See how to Apply (www.survivalfundapplication.com/)
Business1 day ago
www.survivalfundapplication.com – Apply for FG Survival Fund, Each Applicant to Get Upto N50,000 Relief
Business18 hours ago
Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
Recruitment18 hours ago
Nower July Stipend and Backlogs: No Words from Sadiya and OAGF
Recruitment2 days ago
Npower 36 states And FCT Coordinators To Hold A World Press Conference Today
Technology1 day ago
Apply For Youth Agripreneur AgriPitch Competition 2020