Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarship At King’s College London 2021/2022 – UK.
The program of study aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills to initiate, develop and oversee mental health programs and/or policies in low-resource settings, as well as to conduct and critically evaluate research on global mental health.
- NYSC Open Portal for Remobilization – See Details
- Npower Biometrics Closing Date, Nasims Announce Deadlines for Fingerprint Capturing
- Open Heaven 5th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Security 11)
- FG Used Twitter to Announce the Suspension of Twitter Operations in Nigeria
- INEC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form
About Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarship Award.
The Janssen Global Mental Health Scholarship Fund was launched in 2012 through a generous donation from Janssen Pharmaceutica (part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies). In 2018, the Johnson & Johnson Scholarship Fund was launched, providing an additional 18 scholarships over the five years.
To date, 21 students registered on the MSc Global Mental Health have benefited as a result of the scholarships. This is an annual award until 2022 (for 2022-23 academic year).
Eligibility for Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarship.
Applicants must be nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries:
- South Africa
South East Asia
This list cannot be changed, and is not negotiable, and therefore we are unable to consider applicants from other countries for this particular scholarship scheme.
Applicants from non-English speaking countries (as specified by the Home Office – UKVI) must meet the minimum English Language Requirements if shortlisted for this funding. Applicants who have been short-listed for this funding will be required to provide proof of English language proficiency within 6 weeks of notification for their scholarship application to be considered any further.
Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarship Benefits
- full tuition fees at the KCL overseas fee rate, and
- a stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,950.00, and
- an allowance of GBP 500.00 for MSc project expenses.
How to Apply for the Mental Health Scholarship
To apply for this funding applicants should complete both steps below by the scholarship deadline.
Step 1: Submit an application for study for the MSc Global Mental Health programme through the King’s College London online application portal.
Step 2: Submit an online scholarships application, selecting this scholarship option from the drop-down menu. The scholarship application must include the following uploaded documents
- Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) Announces Resumption Date Following Suspension of ASUP strike
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree School Fees Payment Deadline for ND I HND 1, HND II and NCE Students
- Open Heaven 12th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be A Good Under-Shepherd)
- Apply for Assistant Teachers at a Top School
- Apply for Intensive Care Nurse at Kaduna State Ministry of Health
Npower4 days ago
Document For Physical Verification of Pre Selected N-power Candidate.
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Bank of Agriculture loan | Application Requirements and Procedure
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 6th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 1)
Npower5 days ago
Npower Batch C, Stream 1 Physical Verification/Deployment to Commence…
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 7th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 11)
Scholarship5 days ago
Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youth to Study at the EuroMed University of Fes
Opportunities5 days ago
Apply For: Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture in Management Program (ViMP) 2021.
Religion3 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)