Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Communications & Education Lead
- NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
- Open Heaven 24 February 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perseverance)
- Apply Now – Librarian at STEE Cambridge College (2021)
- Application for COMSATS University Scholarship 2021/2020 (Guidelines)
- Apply for Nigeria Federal Government Scholarship 2021/2022 – Commonwealth
- Our Customer Operations team is at the heart of Chipper, as it is the first point of contact with our customers and the team that knows most intimately the struggles and hopes of customers. Most important is the team’s ability to respond to customers with empathy and work alongside customers to solve their problems.
- The Customer Operations team also works closely with the Product Operations, Product & Engineering, Legal & Compliance, and Growth Marketing teams. It’s about much more than resolving tickets. It’s also about helping us find solutions that will prevent customers from having problems in the first place and help us deliver on the promise of Chipper working like magic.
- Customer Operations Leads serve as leaders within the Customer Operations team at Chipper. In addition to setting the standards for customer engagement for Analysts, they support Analysts in handling customer tickets effectively through training and mentoring.
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating detailed and helpful support articles to answer FAQ’s from our users
- Maintaining a database of canned responses for customer support agents across social media, in-app chat, email and all customer support channels
- Working with our Operations management team on timely and accurate in-app communication of downtimes and outages to our users
- Working with our Growth Marketing Team on in-app communication of product updates and product promotions to our users.
- Ensuring all customer communication is current, accurate and consistent with our brand voice.
- Recommending new approaches for customer communication, including new messaging and strategic changes to delivery methods.
Qualifications You Will Need
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong command of English and strong grammatical skills.
- Incredibly well organised, able to execute project planning responsibilities with a detailed understanding of strategic objectives and priorities.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience
- Be part of a company growing at a rocket ship pace solving a real problem
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- If you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
- We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chipper Cash is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
All the best!
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)