Connect with us

Nigeria News

JUST IN: FG Sacks 500,000 N-Power beneficiaries (Fresh Registration Begins)

Published

on

Npower Application Portal Open Go to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng to Apply

In a statement issued by the Minister of Humanitarian affair Disaster and social development on Sadiya Umar Farouq told newsmen that the Batch A and B N-Power beneficiaries will exit the scheme June 30 and July 31 respectively.

Npower Portal Set to Open, 400,000 Volunteers to be Recruited - (View Details)

She noted that the programme which took place in August 2016 has enrolled 500,000 beneficiaries so far, 200,000 from batch A and 300,000 from Batch B.

Apply for CBN COVID 19 Loan here http://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng

According to Daily Trust, the beneficiaries were supposed to spend not maximum of 2 years but Batch A has spent 3 years and 9 months.

Similarly, she said the federal government has commenced the transitioning of the Batch A and B into government entrepreneurship schemes.

Related Articles

Some of which will be appointed to both the private and government sector permanently.

In view of these, the Ministry has announced that Batch A will exit June 30, 2020, and Batch B will exit the programme on July 31, 2020.

The Ministry will begin the enrolment for a new batch of N-Power beneficiaries effective July 26, 2020. See the requirement to apply for the Npower Recruitment 2020.

If you have any questions regarding Npower, kindly let us know from the comment section, all comments can only be entertained on our blog. CLICK HERE TO MAKE COMMENT

Kindly subscribe to get the next update,
Just enter your email address below and click SUBSCRIBE

Delivered by SearchNGR



1 Comment

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending

Copyright © 2020 SearchNGR | A News Aggregator Website | Nigerian Newspapers.