In a statement issued by the Minister of Humanitarian affair Disaster and social development on Sadiya Umar Farouq told newsmen that the Batch A and B N-Power beneficiaries will exit the scheme June 30 and July 31 respectively.
She noted that the programme which took place in August 2016 has enrolled 500,000 beneficiaries so far, 200,000 from batch A and 300,000 from Batch B.
Apply for CBN COVID 19 Loan here http://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng
According to Daily Trust, the beneficiaries were supposed to spend not maximum of 2 years but Batch A has spent 3 years and 9 months.
Similarly, she said the federal government has commenced the transitioning of the Batch A and B into government entrepreneurship schemes.
- CBN COVID-19 Loan Repayment Structure (Please Read Carefully)
- New Trick! Get FREE 2GB on MTN Daily (Secret)
- Bonus Data: Get Free MTN 500MB Data Bonus
- Admission Form For OSPOLY HND 2020/2021 Session Is Out
- FULAFIA Postgraduate 2020/2021 Session Admission Form is Out
Some of which will be appointed to both the private and government sector permanently.
In view of these, the Ministry has announced that Batch A will exit June 30, 2020, and Batch B will exit the programme on July 31, 2020.
The Ministry will begin the enrolment for a new batch of N-Power beneficiaries effective July 26, 2020. See the requirement to apply for the Npower Recruitment 2020.
If you have any questions regarding Npower, kindly let us know from the comment section, all comments can only be entertained on our blog. CLICK HERE TO MAKE COMMENT
- Top 3 Best VPNs that are Free and Safe – No. 2 is Unbelievable
- Make Free Call While the Receiver Pays on 9MOBILE – Dial this Code Before Calling
- Make Free Call While the Receiver Pays on GLO – Dial this Code Before Calling
- Make Free Call While the Receiver Pays on AIRTEL – Dial this Code Before Calling
- Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
Business1 day ago
Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
Business1 day ago
Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
Technology1 day ago
Make Free Call While the Receiver Pays on MTN – Dial this Code Before Calling
Recruitment1 day ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Nigeria News4 days ago
N-power-Transition of Volunteers into MDAs: No Date/Time Fixed #EndSars
Technology5 days ago
Leaked! Dial this Code to get 5,000 Airtime on Airtel Now before it gets blocked #EndSars
Recruitment2 days ago
Edo State Teachers Recruitment 2020 Application Portal Now Open – See how to Apply #EndSars
Technology8 hours ago
Make Free Call While the Receiver Pays on AIRTEL – Dial this Code Before Calling