Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2019/2020
Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 academic session is out on sale. The KogiPoly Post-UTME registration has started and the closing date has also been announced.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
2019/2020 KOGI STATE POLYTECHNIC POST-UTME FORM & HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
(a) The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
(b) The registration has commenced and must be done online
(c) Registration closes on 6th September, 2019 (There will be no extension of registration)
(d) Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
(e) Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
(f) Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
Online Application Procedure:
- Goto kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on apply
- Complete the form
- Complete email authentication
- Click on login
- Enter username and password as seen in email authentication
- Complete the biodata form
- Enter O’level Scores and grade
- Click on payment/pay online to generate RRR
- Print application / screening slip
- If full-time you need to pay for application and screening before you can print application/screening slip
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
You will no longer have access to the Kogi State Poly Post-UTME application form after 6th September, 2019. That is the closing date for registration.
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- Rivers State University (RSU) School Fees Schedule For 2019/2020 - Wednesday, 4 December 2019, 6:23
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2020 News UPDATE - Friday, 29 November 2019, 7:25
- NYSC 2019 Batch ‘C’ Stream II Orientation News Update - Thursday, 28 November 2019, 5:03