The management of the Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON), Oke-Ode, has released the cut-off mark and interview schedule for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise.
- How to Write ICPC Recruitment Test – for 2021Candidate
- Ghana Prison Service Forms 2021 Recruitment
- 2021 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions and Guidelines (August/September Second Series)
- List of Successful Candidates for Award of 2020/2021 PTDF Overseas Scholarship
- Apply for Supply Chain Assistant at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
KWCON Oke-Ode Cut-Off Mark, Interview Schedule
This is to notify all applicants that scored 50% and above in the just concluded Entrance Examinations that they are QUALIFIED and INVITED for an interview as scheduled below;
Day 1: NON-INDIGENE
Date: 1st (Wednesday) SEPTEMBER 2021.
Day 2: INDIGENE
Date: 2nd Thursday) SEPTEMBER, 2021
VENUE: COLLEGE CONFERENCE HALL, OKE-ODE
You are expected to come along with the listed Original Credentials for the interview;
- O’ Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship (Kwara Indigene only)
- Application Slip
- Entrance Exam Result.
Qualified candidates with Awaiting Result are also ALLOWED.