Vice Chancellor of the Kwara State University, Professor Mohammed Mustapha Akanbi has approved the resumption of academic activities effective from October 12, 2020.
A statement by the Acting Registrar, Mohammed A. Shuaib, said resumption of 100 and 200 level students and other students with carry overs in the 100 and 200 level courses, has been fixed for Monday, October 12, to Saturday, October 17, 2020.
- ASUU: Strike Continues, Lecturers are not Ready to Work
- Federal Teachers Scheme (UBEC) Fixes Date for Exam
- Apply for Daemen College International Scholarship Awards in the United States Worth $9,500 – $12,500
- Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship 2020/2021 to Study in UK – Apply Here
- #SarsAlert – FG Calls for SARS Reform, Nigerians Groans #EndSARS
He said “Students are expected to provide evidence of course registration on resumption.”
The final examinations begin from October 19, to Saturday, October 24,2020.
The 100 and 200 levels examinations are expected to commence on Monday, October 26, and end on Saturday, October 31,2020.
Resumption of 300, 400, and 500 levels students is fixed for October 31, 2020, while examinations for the same levels begin on Monday, November 2, 2020, till November 7, 2020, and would be concluded between Monday, November 16, and Saturday, November 28, 2020
- Hit! Download Wizkid Made in Lagos mp3 Song
- FG to plans to reduce the cost of data from N1000 to N390 per GB
- Jobs in US: Amazon Warehouse Assistant (Different Shifts Available) – Earn up to $640 a Week
- Nigeria Union of Pensioners Recruitment 2020 – Apply here
- Apply for IBM Master the Mainframe Coding Competition 2020
Business6 days ago
Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
Business7 days ago
Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
Technology7 days ago
Make Free Call While the Receiver Pays on MTN – Dial this Code Before Calling
Recruitment5 days ago
Npower Batch C 2020 Successful Applicants Released Update
Business3 days ago
Survival Fund Application for Second Stage Portal Opens
Recruitment7 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Education3 days ago
NECO Timetable 2020 PDF for October/November Exam (SSCE INTERNAL)
Business3 days ago
Survival Fund MSME Grant Category Update 45% Women to be given Fund