Vice Chancellor of the Kwara State University, Professor Mohammed Mustapha Akanbi has approved the resumption of academic activities effective from October 12, 2020.
A statement by the Acting Registrar, Mohammed A. Shuaib, said resumption of 100 and 200 level students and other students with carry overs in the 100 and 200 level courses, has been fixed for Monday, October 12, to Saturday, October 17, 2020.
- ASUU: Strike Continues, Lecturers are not Ready to Work
- Federal Teachers Scheme (UBEC) Fixes Date for Exam
- Apply for Daemen College International Scholarship Awards in the United States Worth $9,500 – $12,500
- Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship 2020/2021 to Study in UK – Apply Here
- #SarsAlert – FG Calls for SARS Reform, Nigerians Groans #EndSARS
He said “Students are expected to provide evidence of course registration on resumption.”
The final examinations begin from October 19, to Saturday, October 24,2020.
The 100 and 200 levels examinations are expected to commence on Monday, October 26, and end on Saturday, October 31,2020.
Resumption of 300, 400, and 500 levels students is fixed for October 31, 2020, while examinations for the same levels begin on Monday, November 2, 2020, till November 7, 2020, and would be concluded between Monday, November 16, and Saturday, November 28, 2020
- Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
- Survival Fund Application for Second Stage Portal Opens
- FG Updates MSME Survival Fund Registration Portal – Apply if you have not
- Survival Fund: 100,000 Businesses To Get N50,000 Grant Each – FG
- Survival Fund FREE Business Name Registration 2021 still ongoing – See how to Apply
Technology6 days ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business6 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Technology4 days ago
Get 2GB FREE on MTN Valid for 45 Days (See more details)
Business8 hours ago
Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
Business7 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Business12 hours ago
Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2021
Business18 hours ago
Nexit CBN Loan: Volunteers to Get 650k to N5M without Collateral – January Update
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)