The Lagos State Government, through the Ministry for Wealth Creation and Employment, has begun the payment of the 3rd bi-monthly payment of the Conditional Cash Transfer in Epe Local Government.
To apply and see qualification go to https://lagosstate.gov.ng/
TRENDING NOW on Searchngr.com
- Breaking: Npower 2021 Begin Shortlist for Batch C, N-Creative
- Steps on How to Withdraw Money in ATM without being Debited
- Free 10GB Data For Glo Subscribers Upgrading To 4G
- How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked
- Can NIN number be Linked to more than One Sim? Here’s what you should know
According to this day Nigerian Newspapers, each beneficiary is to receive N10,000 unconditional cash transfer. Commissioner Mrs Yetunde Arobieke said the initiative would be administered through the designated household caregiver, who would utilise the money for the better living of the household.
Yetunde urged women to take the opportunity and inform others to team up because the money is from the Federal Government and will be paid six times every year, effective 2021.
The commissioner said the process of enrolment of beneficiary households began last April with the most vulnerable, aged and indigent citizens identified.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants5 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Nigeria News1 day ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)
Nigeria News4 days ago
2021/2022 NPower Registration – Check April Enrollment Update