Starting a rice distribution business in Nigeria can be a better way of making Millions of Naira. In this article, I will walk you through the major reasons for investing in rice distribution business.
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NYSC decries inadequate funding of Skills Acquisition Programme
- JAMB Reveals Date to Announce 2021 UTME Sales of Form
- NYIF Confirmation Email Verification Link: How to Validate Your BVN On NYIF Portal
- How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Major Reasons for Investing in Rice Distribution Business
- Rice is not a perishable food like vegetables, if water does not get to it and it is placed on wooden pallets, it will take at least 4 years for the rice to get spoiled. Within this period, there is no way you cannot sell your stock of rice.
- Nigeria is Africa’s biggest economy. The population of Nigeria is 170million people and by the year 2021, it will be about a 200million people.
- The statistic shows that about 22million bags of rice is consumed every month. So there is a big and growing market for rice in Nigeria.
- There is always a ready market in almost any locality. If you go into the business as a wholesaler, you will always find many retailers around you, who will patronize you regularly.
- Rice is an essential commodity, almost like salt and sugar. No wonder even billionaire businessman Aliko Dangote is investing $1billion in integrated farming. You can hardly go wrong with this business.
Have a blessed day!
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)