Starting a rice distribution business in Nigeria can be a better way of making Millions of Naira. In this article, I will walk you through the major reasons for investing in rice distribution business.
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NYSC decries inadequate funding of Skills Acquisition Programme
- JAMB Reveals Date to Announce 2021 UTME Sales of Form
- NYIF Confirmation Email Verification Link: How to Validate Your BVN On NYIF Portal
- How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Major Reasons for Investing in Rice Distribution Business
- Rice is not a perishable food like vegetables, if water does not get to it and it is placed on wooden pallets, it will take at least 4 years for the rice to get spoiled. Within this period, there is no way you cannot sell your stock of rice.
- Nigeria is Africa’s biggest economy. The population of Nigeria is 170million people and by the year 2021, it will be about a 200million people.
- The statistic shows that about 22million bags of rice is consumed every month. So there is a big and growing market for rice in Nigeria.
- There is always a ready market in almost any locality. If you go into the business as a wholesaler, you will always find many retailers around you, who will patronize you regularly.
- Rice is an essential commodity, almost like salt and sugar. No wonder even billionaire businessman Aliko Dangote is investing $1billion in integrated farming. You can hardly go wrong with this business.
Have a blessed day!
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education5 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session