Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
- CBN Covid-19 Loan: If your Loan was Approved, Follow This Instruction to accept funding
- NDA Post Graduate Admission Form 2020/2021 on Sale
- Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program
- How to Verify my inksnation Account with BVN, NIN, Code, KYC, Link
- River State Civil Service Massive Recruitment 2020 – See How to Apply
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
- The ideal candidate will ensure first time right (FTR) delivery of strategic products and services, thereby enabling the organization to maintain competitive edge in terms of innovation and time to market.
- The role holder will directly engage with the Commercial team (locally and at group level) to interpret customer project requests and operational request.
- The technical project manager will have the responsibility to scope and plan all projects as assigned, also technical project manager will work with appointed vendors / systems integration partners to ensure the requirements are captured, prioritised, planned and delivered based on agreed timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Project management certification would be an advantage
- Billing knowledge will be an advantage
- 5 years of project management experience in the TELCO space with BI, Sales and distribution, KYC, knowledge
- 3 years Technical operations experience.
- Initiate and manage New Commercial Project process via SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Develop and refine project plan and detailed work plan to effectively manage, the effort, scope, product deliverables, milestones, resources, etc
- Operation Tasks.
- Internal stakeholder’s management.
- External Partner management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Kaduna State Teachers Service Board 2021 TSB Recruitment Examination Slip (tsbrecruitment)
- NALDA Recruitment 2021 Online Application Begins (How to Apply)
- FG to grant 125,000 Women N20,000 Each across the 36 States, How to Apply
- NDA Application 2021 Begins for 73RC, Go to rcapplication nda edu ng to apply
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73RC Admission (rcapplication nda edu ng)
Technology5 days ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business5 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Technology3 days ago
Get 2GB FREE on MTN Valid for 45 Days (See more details)
Business5 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News3 days ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
Recruitment3 days ago
MARDSPACE (AFJP) 2021: Registration of Farmers Ongoing – See How to Apply
Latest Update 20203 days ago
New MTN Cheat – Get 4GB for N100 (Follow the Guide)
Economy3 days ago
IPPIS Verification Portal, Login (Registration, enrollment, 2021 User guide)