Did you receive a message from Npower asking you to Confirm your Npower ID? Yes, this is not a scam, If you have received a message from N-POWER asking you to reconfirm your N-POWER ID, please comply. It is authentic.
Kindly proceed to this link to confirm your Npower ID, visit: https://nasims.gov.ng/applicant
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Open Heaven 23rd April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Conditions For Divine Blessings.)
- Apply for “Lagos Cares” MSMEs Programme (N7.6 Billion to be Disbursed)
- Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development (FMYSD) Digital Youth Nigeria – How to Apply for this Programme
- Apply for Green Stimulus Programme 2021
- 2021 Npower Batch C Applicants That May Not Be Shortlisted
Information reaching now is that the Npower screening form Batch C is set to commence, applicant who too the online screening test and scored above 50% should buckle up for the next phase.
For those who didn’t score above 50%, you can still do so by reading the post if you score below 50%, kindly see what to do.
Meanwhile for those who still can’t have access to the site, kindly take a look at the below instruction on how to access the website.
For first time login, recover your password using the underlisted procedures:
- Click on login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does Screening last?
This test is time-based and you are expected to answer 20 questions within 20 minutes. The test cannot be retaken after submission. You cannot skip any question. Every question is allotted an equal score. If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again. For other enquiries or queries, please call 018885011 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.orgWhat details are screened?
You will be tested in mathematics, English, General Knowledge, Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative reasoning. Note however that test question are tailored to suit applicants categories which includes: Graduate and Non Graduate applicantsIf I fail screening what happens?
All Successful candidates will be contacted via mail for information on the next steps. Please check your mail regularly and should there be any other question, please call 018885011 or send a message to email@example.com