Michael Okpara University of Agriculture MOUAU Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Is Out
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, MOUAU Post-UTME form for 2019/2020 academic session’s screening is out on sale. MOUAU cut-off mark for admission for the 2019/2020 academic session has also been announced by the management of the institution.
We wish to inform all candidates who chose MOUAU that the University is now selling Post-UTME form for 2019/2020 admission exercise. Applicants who are qualified and have met all the necessary requirements for being admitted should apply.
Candidates who made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice and score at least 180 are eligible.
Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should immediately apply through the appropriate JAMB portal for change of institution.
Interested candidates for MICROBIOLOGY are informed that the Programme now has full accreditation by NUC and will be admitting students this year.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MOUAU POST UTME SCREENING FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2019/2020 Admission Screening banner
3. Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
4. Input JAMB Registration Number. This leads you to Remitta Payment Plat form where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
5. NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at email@example.com)
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
9. Candidates MUST also upload their O’Level results to JAMB website (CAPS), Note: The upload must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres.
10. Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
11. Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results fetched is correct before submission of form.
12. Candidates awaiting 2019 WAEC/NECO results are advised NOT to register till these results are available, to avoid need for updates.
13. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
14. Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
15. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
16. Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.
MOUAU POST UTME SCREENING APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
Midnight 15th August 2019
Read Also: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- Apply For The FCMB Paid Internship Program 2019 For young Nigerians - Wednesday, 18 September 2019, 11:57
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Admission List For 2019/2020 - Tuesday, 17 September 2019, 9:39
- How To ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer JAMB CAPS 2019 - Monday, 16 September 2019, 9:55