Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2021 Begins: The Commonwealth is an organization comprising of various nations as members and having a set of ideologies in which Nigeria is a member. The organization seeks to encourage bilateral relations among member nations/governments in various areas such as trade, employment etc.
The online application portal is http://thecommonwealth.org/jobs
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- FG Project Grow 100 Supplementary Application 2021 Begins – Get $5,000 in Grant
- Breaking: Nigerian FG Ban the buying and selling of Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and the rest
- Survival Fund: FG disburses N27bn, Extends Registration to Feb. 18
- N75bn Survival Fund: FG extends registration for payroll support scheme
- Jamb Mock 2021 to Commence (Importance of Writing JAMB Mock Exam)
It is in line with the above, that the Commonwealth Secretariat, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is inviting suitable candidates from member states to apply for the post of Adviser, Senior Director; Economic, Youth and Sustainable Development Directorate (EYSD).
The JOB DESCRIPTION of the candidate is to provide direct managerial support and advice to the Senior Director on a range of topic which includes the coordination of Social and Economic Programmatic Areas and ensuring alignment of projects within the Secretariat’s strategic aims, providing reports on, and oversight of the budget.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2021 Criteria for Qualification:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent postgraduate qualification in International Development, Management, Economics, Public Policy or a related discipline.
- Specialist training and knowledge of project /programme management methods, for example, Prince2, PMP, MSP, P30 or equivalent would be an advantage.
- At least 10 years’ working experience in one or more of the following areas: project management, planning, monitoring, budgeting, evaluation and coordination of the offices of senior government officials or ministers.
- Experience of project management and applying project management methodologies, including technical and complex IT projects, ideally in an international organization.
Applicants for the job are to submit their applications accompanied with Curriculum Vitae, two referee forms and a short covering letter detailing relevant experiences, skills and competences of the applicant to the Human Resources Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
You can apply for the recruitment via http://thecommonwealth.org/jobs not later than Wednesday 10th February, 2021.
- Apply for Admin Officer at a Reputable Pharmaceutical Marketing Company
- Apply for Cargo Manager at a Travel & Tour Company – HRLeverage Africa
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Matriculation Ceremony Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- How To Unshare Data On Glo In 2021
- How To Earn Extra Money In 3 Easy Steps!
Technology1 day ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology2 days ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Grants4 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health5 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women
QA4 days ago
FREE Airtime Ultimate Search (Click to find the Scratch Card PIN, MTN Users)
Business5 days ago
How To to Use Loan Apps Properly to Get a Loan In 2021