The federal government on Thursday, February 4, announced that registration for the guaranteed offtake stimulus scheme and the general Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) grant would commence on Tuesday, February 9.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Good news! FG Increases Number Of N-Power Beneficiaries From 500,000 to 1 Million
- Open Heaven 23rd May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Fullness Of Time.)
- Job in Abuja 2021/2022 Apply for Graduate Administrative Officer at a Hospitality / Entertainment Company – Right Now
- National Examinations Council (NECO) Timetable for 2021 June/July Examination (SSCE)
- Update: Jamb Releases News Letter
The minister of trade and investment, Mariam Katagum, who is also the steering committee of the MSMEs survival fund and guaranteed off-take stimulus scheme said the programme is aimed at protecting and sustaining the incomes of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises by guaranteeing the offtake of their products.
She said that a total of 100,000 Micro and Small Enterprises would benefit from the scheme, adding that a total target national number of beneficiaries is 100,000.
The breakdown of beneficiaries is as follows:
1. Lagos – 3,880
2. Kano – 3,280; 3. Abia – 3,080
4. Other states – 2,640
The Criteria for Qualification
- Applicant must be a Nigerian National.
- Applicant must be registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with at least a business name certificate
- Applicant must have a verifiable BVN and Bank Account
- Applicant must have at least 2 staff
- Applicant must be ready to produce under NAFDAC and SON specifications.
For more information regarding this post, kindly leave a comment below and sure to get a reply in a jiffy.
- Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) Announces Resumption Date Following Suspension of ASUP strike
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree School Fees Payment Deadline for ND I HND 1, HND II and NCE Students
- Open Heaven 12th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be A Good Under-Shepherd)
- Apply for Assistant Teachers at a Top School
- Apply for Intensive Care Nurse at Kaduna State Ministry of Health
Npower4 days ago
Document For Physical Verification of Pre Selected N-power Candidate.
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Bank of Agriculture loan | Application Requirements and Procedure
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 6th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 1)
Npower5 days ago
Npower Batch C, Stream 1 Physical Verification/Deployment to Commence…
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 7th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 11)
Scholarship5 days ago
Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youth to Study at the EuroMed University of Fes
Religion3 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Opportunities5 days ago
Apply For: Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture in Management Program (ViMP) 2021.