The main objective and purpose of the MSME Funds it to help both Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises for the Federal Government Survival Fund Program. The program includes Payroll Support, Guaranteed Offtake and MSME Grant. This is a loan from the Federal Government which do not require a collateral rather it a Grants that don’t require pay back.
Before applying for a funding opportunity, you need to register an account with https://survivalfund.gov.ng/
This program is part of the economic sustainability plan, which aims to support and protect these businesses from the potential vulnerabilities brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Nasarawa State Scholarship Board (NSSB) Bursary Application for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
- Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
- 2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
The federal government announced that the registration for the guarantee offtake stimulus scheme and the general micro, small and medium enterprises grant has commenced.
The minister of trade and investment Mariam katagum, said the programme is to protect and sustain the income of vulnerable Micro and small business enterprises by guaranteeing the offtake of their products.
MSME funds Beneficiaries
- Lagos – 3880
- Kano – 3,280
- Abia – 3,080
- Others State – 2, 640
Qualification Requirement for MSME Funds
1. Applicant must be a Nigerian National.
2. Applicant must be registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with at least a business name certificate
3. Applicant must have a verifiable BVN and Bank Account
4. Applicant must have at least 2 staff
5. Applicant must be ready to produce under NAFDAC and SON specifications.
- Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) Announces Resumption Date Following Suspension of ASUP strike
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree School Fees Payment Deadline for ND I HND 1, HND II and NCE Students
- Open Heaven 12th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be A Good Under-Shepherd)
- Apply for Assistant Teachers at a Top School
- Apply for Intensive Care Nurse at Kaduna State Ministry of Health
Npower4 days ago
Document For Physical Verification of Pre Selected N-power Candidate.
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Bank of Agriculture loan | Application Requirements and Procedure
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 6th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 1)
Npower5 days ago
Npower Batch C, Stream 1 Physical Verification/Deployment to Commence…
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 7th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 11)
Scholarship5 days ago
Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youth to Study at the EuroMed University of Fes
Religion3 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Opportunities5 days ago
Apply For: Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture in Management Program (ViMP) 2021.