Use the Search Button below for more details.
The main objective and purpose of the MSME Funds it to help both Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises for the Federal Government Survival Fund Program. The program includes Payroll Support, Guaranteed Offtake and MSME Grant. This is a loan from the Federal Government which do not require a collateral rather it a Grants that don’t require pay back.
Before applying for a funding opportunity, you need to register an account with https://survivalfund.gov.ng/
This program is part of the economic sustainability plan, which aims to support and protect these businesses from the potential vulnerabilities brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Nasarawa State Scholarship Board (NSSB) Bursary Application for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
- Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
- 2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
The federal government announced that the registration for the guarantee offtake stimulus scheme and the general micro, small and medium enterprises grant has commenced.
The minister of trade and investment Mariam katagum, said the programme is to protect and sustain the income of vulnerable Micro and small business enterprises by guaranteeing the offtake of their products.
MSME funds Beneficiaries
- Lagos – 3880
- Kano – 3,280
- Abia – 3,080
- Others State – 2, 640
Qualification Requirement for MSME Funds
1. Applicant must be a Nigerian National.
2. Applicant must be registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with at least a business name certificate
3. Applicant must have a verifiable BVN and Bank Account
4. Applicant must have at least 2 staff
5. Applicant must be ready to produce under NAFDAC and SON specifications.
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today