MTN Academic Research Development and Innovation Challenge 2019
The MTN Academic Research Development and Innovation Challenge (MTN ARDIC) is an end-to-end support system where selected students would translate their ideas into solutions through a seamless access to applicable tools, data, platform and hands-on mentoring.
At the end of the challenge, MTN would provide the top 6 well-motivated Masters/PhD researchers who want to translate their research ideas into high-impact innovations with enabling platforms, APIs, data, training, mentorship and experimental sandbox for six months following their selection to further develop the ideas towards commercialization.
- MTN will provide N1N to the winners as well as enabling platforms, APIs, data, training, mentorship to further develop the ideas towards commercialization.
- 6 months acceleration program: The Investment Readiness program is a flexible, tech and data centered accelerator designed to support startups with global expertise and insights.
- The background of the team can be non-profit or for-profit organisation, or just a group of friends
- Each team should already have some experience in developing digital solutions and must include at least one IT specialist/developer potentially able to develop the core product
- The members of the team must be African nationals and residents
- The team should be available to come to Nairobi/Kenya on November 20-22nd 2019 and to develop their idea into a product, service or tool during the Accelerator Programme in the timeframe between January 2020 to March 2020.
DEADLINE: October 14 2019
To apply and for more information visit here