MTN Fresh Recruitment 2019 Application Guideline and Requirements
MTN fresh recruitment is currently ongoing if you wish to apply for MTN Recruitment kindly read through this article to learn about the requirement and qualifications.
We’re going to show you how to apply for MTN Fresh Recruitment 2019 Jobs. If you’re ready to learn how to shape your career, then you’ll have to keep reading To see how MTN recruitment registration is done.
Applying for MTN Nigeria fresh Recruitment 2019 is very easy, all you have to do is to follow the instruction outlined below.
MTN Fresh Jobs 2019 Available Positions
- Human Capital Analyst
- Regional Technical Manager
- Insurance Analyst (Supervisory)
MTN Fresh Recruitment 2019 Job Category
- Security, Health & Safety
- Product and information
- Business Development
- CEO’S Office
- Corporate Quality & Excellence
- Company Secretariat
- Human Resources
- Internal Audit
- Legal Services
- Procurement & Contract Management
- Product & Information
Requirements for MTN Fresh Recruitment 2019
Firstly, You’ll need to ensure that your CV is updated. Your curriculum vitae speaks much about you, so ensure you keep it updated. And most importantly, make sure you use the latest CV format.
Another important thing you’ll need to put into consideration is your contact details; also ensure your phone number, e-mail address and postal address are correct.
How to Apply For MTN Fresh Recruitment 2019
- Standard MTN working conditions.
- Open plan office.
- May work extended hours if required
- Experience & Training.
- Experience & Training:
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience with working with others
Experience working in a medium organization
- Have Experience in formal business analysis, or consulting / advisory role
- Experience in Human Resources is desirable
- Previous work experience in applying Analytics/Statistics to business outcomes.
Training for MTN Fresh Recruitment:
- Data Mining & Analysis
- Effective presentation skills.
- Have Effective communication skills.
- Effective business writing skills.
MTN Fresh Jobs Minimum Qualification
BSc, BTech, BEng or HND.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Closing Date: You have to kindly note that, The MTN Nigeria Recruitment Closing Date is on: 2nd June 2019.
MTN Nigeria Communications Limited (MTN) does not and will never ask for payment of any kind from applicants in all MTN’s recruitment processes and stages such as job application, CV review, interview, meeting, and final processing of applications.
Latest posts by Bernard Bassey (see all)
- Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Shortlisted Names Update - Saturday, 14 September 2019, 4:21
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Shortlist Update (PDF) - Saturday, 14 September 2019, 3:50
- Nigeria Army University Post UTME 2019 Registration Details - Monday, 9 September 2019, 10:56