This promo, which is held every quarter, is intended to appreciate loyal customers of the bank, who have stayed with the bank over the years, and offers fresh opportunities for potential and intending customers to join the growing number of UBA millionaires who have in the past benefitted from several Promo.
The virtual and transparent electronic draw which was held on Friday was transmitted live via zoom and the Facebook platform in strict compliance with social distancing rules as directed by the Federal and Lagos State Government.
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards 2021 / 2022 | How to Apply
- Eid-El-Fitri: Faan Urges Airport Users to abide by Covid-19 Protocols
- JAN Career Program 2019 for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura (FEDPONAM) HND Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session | 1st & 2nd Batch
- How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10,000,000)
UBA’s Head Personal Banking, Osita Ede, who addressed participants just before the draws, said there is no better time to give back and delight customers than this challenging economic period where people need all the support, they can get to make life more meaningful.
UBA Bumper Promo
This is held monthly, where the first three winning customers are rewarded with N2m, Rent for a year at N1.2m and N500,000 respectively; with 20 others winning N100,000 each as consolation prices.
To Qualify for the Promo
New and existing customers of the bank are expected to make a one-time deposit of at least N30,000; before each draw date. Savings account holders eligible for this draw include Target, Bumper, Next Gen, Savings, Teens & Kiddies.
“Congratulations to all the winners, I am glad to be a part of this; UBA is always transparent in their promos and we can fully attest to this. It is important that the bank is also actively encouraging the savings culture. Again, I say congratulations,” she said.
The winners who cut across all the zones of the country are Emeka Onyemauche; Ezeigbokwe Oluebube Purity; Omoniyi A Jaiyeola; Olawale Omotayo Idowu; Zaharadeen Yandaki Umar; Aliyu Yaro Bakari; Samuel Enan Esua; Joseph Eze; Deborah Folusho Adebayo and Lucia Chinyere Adim.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues