NDDC Foreign Scholarships For Nigerians 2019 is now ongoing
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) invites applications for the Niger Deltans who are seeking for a scholarship opportunity to study for a degree program in Universities abroad.
The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
2. Agricultural Science
4. Medical Sciences
6. Environmental Sciences
7. Management sciences
Application Deadline: July 4, 2019
Eligible Countries: Nigeria ( Niger Deltan States)
Type: Masters & PhD
- First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
Application Process: Application must be made online at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng). With the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognized Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
1. Successfully completed application forms will be assigned registration numbers automatically.
2. Print the hard copy of the online generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
3. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on the NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng).
For further enquiry, please contact:
Director, Education, Health and Social Services (NDDC)
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigeria News3 days ago
Funding for Continued Payments of Stipend for Batch A&B on Course
Recruitment1 day ago
Lagos State Begins Massive Recruitment 2020 – See Application
Sport3 days ago
Breaking: Diego Maradona Dies at 60 Following heart attack – Photos
Business3 days ago
MSME Grant Survival Fund Category 2020 Begins – See Application Process
Recruitment2 days ago
Kuwait Army Recruitment 2020, Application Procedure and Requirements
Business3 days ago
Just IN: CBN Announces Approved Lending Rate
Education5 days ago
NECO NCEE: Common Entrance Result Checker 2020/2021 (Photo)
Tech5 days ago
The NMDC Innovation and Incubation Centre (NICE) Support 2020/2021 for Indian Deep Tech Ideas