Use the Search Button below for more details.
The National Directorate of Employment (NDE), is providing training that would enable unemployed persons to earn a livelihood from opportunities available in environmental beautification and ornamental work.
The official website for National Directorate of Employment is https://nde.gov.ng/
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Open Heaven 29th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Cure For Defeat.)
- INEC ADHOC Recruitment 2021 Apply for Presiding Officer at Kaduna State Forthcoming Elections
- INEC ADHOC Recruitment 2021 Apply for Supervisory Presiding Officer at Kaduna State Forthcoming Elections
- Womply PPP Loan 2021 – Get Up to N10 Million In Cash
- NExit: If you are unable to Login to your Dashboard, Proceed with this
This was disclosed in Oshogbo, Osun State capital, by the NDE Ag. Director-General, Mr. Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo, while speaking at the orientation exercise for 1,548 participants nationwide who have been recruited for three months of training under the NDE 2O21 Environmental Beautification Training Scheme (EBTS)
Fikpo, who was represented by the NDE State Coordinator, Mr. Ismail Yekeen, said that the EBTS was designed to create decent jobs for unemployed school leavers through training and development in landscaping service value chain.
He said that apart from its aesthetic value, the beauty of our surrounding could also enhance healthy living and long life.
Fikpo noted that the EBTS would promote environmental renewal in towns and cities and boost job creation and public works programmes, adding that participants at the training would be empowered with starter packs to start their businesses.
He said the nature of unemployment has encouraged the NDE to continuously devise new strategies to tackle the menace while enjoining unemployed individuals to queue into various programmes and activities of the directorate that are aimed at promoting self-employment, self-reliance and sustainable livelihood.
The NDE Director of Special Public Works, who was represented by Mrs. Olorunpomi Bimbo, admonished the participants to take the training seriously and be punctual at their duty post to ensure the overall success of the training scheme.
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today