This is to inform all candidates who participated in the National Common Entrance Examination, NCEE into JSS1 Federal Unity Colleges which was conducted by NECO that the entrance examination results for 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
- NECO NCEE: Common Entrance Result Checker 2020/2021 (Photo)
- 18+ Lady Shows Naked nipple Movement – Video
- Breaking: EKSU Announces Resumption Date
- 18+ Cardi B Posted video of Herself Getting a Pu*sy Wax
- Enjoy MTN Weekend Data, Get a Whooping 3GB for N300
Prospective Candidates are to note that With the new NECO Results System, candidates can either login to there account or visit the NECO Results portal to check their results.
See Steps on How to Check NECO Common Entrance Exam Result for Free 2020/2021 [PHOTOS]
- Login to your account Via NCEE portal (ncee.neco.gov.ng)
2. Click On Registered Candidates, Select Completed, then Click on the Respective Registered candidates to view their results.
- Login to NECO Result Checking Portal via result.neco.gov.ng
- Enter Exam number, Exam Type & Year.
- Finally, click on the Check Result button to View your result.
Kindly note that you need not purchase tokens to check National Common Entrance Examination Result.
All you need is your Registration Number.
Good Luck to you all…….
- Massive Recruitment at Firstbank Nigeria 2021 – Apply Here
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 – go to www.sseb.ak.gov.ng to apply
- ICPC Recruitment 2021 Application Form -(dcslrecruits.com)
- Congratulations to Npower Creative Beneficiaries – You are expected to…
- COVID-19: FG makes U-turn, says it didn’t approve January 18 school resumption
Business7 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Business4 days ago
Download Nirsal MFB App to Get CBN COVID 19 Loan (If you have not been credited)
Nigeria News1 day ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment4 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Recruitment2 days ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Business4 days ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan: If your Loan was Approved, Follow This Instruction to accept funding
Business5 days ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Technology6 days ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)