New Neco Result website for Checking Result (neco.gov.ng)
Do you know that NECO has officially released a news website for checking result?
The portal was made known to the public this year and the board has announced to the general public that the new neco result website will henceforth be used for checking students result.
The new neco Results online system offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results. Once results are released, it will be made available via NECO Results system (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
Using NECO Results, candidates can check their SSCE, BECE and NCEE results by purchasing tokens. The token(s) can be shared with candidates, parents, schools, organizations or any person who wished to view the candidate’s results.
Candidates do not require a token to check common entrance results
How to Check NECO Result on the New Neco Result Checking Portal
How It Works
- Login to https://result.neco.gov.ng/
- Enter your token (If you don’t have a token, kindly send us a mail)
- Enter your examination number
- Select your Exam Year and Type.
- Enter the 12 digit token number and your exam registration number
- Click on the “Check my result” button
N.B: One token can be used a maximum of 5 times. After this limit, you will need to purchase a new token to view results again.
Latest posts by searchngr (see all)
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Shortlist Finally Out - Thursday, 12 December 2019, 5:32
- 9mobile is Recruiting See how to Apply - Wednesday, 11 December 2019, 7:17
- Opera Ads: How to Advertise on Opera Mini News Homepage in 2020 - Tuesday, 10 December 2019, 2:25