At Guaranty Trust Bank, emphasis is placed on growing talents. We offer internship opportunities for students and graduates to learn from a world-class organization. Our internship programmes will enable you to gather technical expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on-the-job experience. Its a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. The Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures. The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
Are you ready for this journey? Kindly see requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
Job Type: OND Internship
Location: Our unique branches nationwide
Duration: 12 months
Good communication skills
Basic numerical skills
Willingness to learn
One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
School Identity card
GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only)
Guaranty Trust Bank is committed to constantly grooming young talents and providing them with opportunities to explore their strengths, discover themselves, and make an impact in the environment.
Our entry level training programme is an exciting platform to launch your career as we provide and create a world-class training environment.
At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
We are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers.
Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below.
Job Title: Customer Service Representatives
Location: Our unique branches countrywide
We are hiring experienced Customer Service Representatives to deliver exceptional customer experiences. To do well on this role, you will be required to:
Respond promptly to customer inquiries
Communicate with customers through various channels
Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints
Know our products to answer questions
Provide professional customer support
Awesome service disposition
Attention to details
Effective communication skills
Problem resolution skills
2 to 3 years’ work experience in any customer service related role
HND from an accredited polytechnic
Minimum of 5 O’ level credits – including English and Mathematics
Completion of NYSC is mandatory
Our criteria for Entry level Programme (ELP) is as detailed below. Candidate must:
- Be a graduate with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited University
- Have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings
- Must be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
You will be invited to go through the Bank’s five-step recruitment process, summarized below:
If eligible, you will be invited to complete a Computer-Based assessment comprising of questions covering Spatial Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be invited for an informal chat with a member of the Human Resources Team, where you’d be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification. You may also be required to write an essay details of which will be communicated during the discussion.
The next stage of the process is a competency-based panel interview. Candidates are expected to demonstrate key capabilities and also exhibit qualities and skills the Bank requires.
This stage involves a one-on-one interview with a member of the Executive Management Team. In addition to competency-based questions, candidates are expected to demonstrate industry knowledge and the passion required to work in Guaranty Trust Bank.
Candidates who are successful at the Final Interview will be offered a place in our four-month Entry Level Programme (ELP). Here participants are trained and tested on practical, social, and technical aspects of Banking. Successful candidates will be absorbed into the Bank subsequently.
If you are interested in joining Guaranty Trust Bank, Kindly apply for existing vacancies or submit your CV for consideration by completing the registration form on the link below.
Viva Cinemas Recent Job Vacancy – Apply Now!
Posted on :
18 Sep, 2020
Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projectionist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Projectionist is responsible for all day to day technical operations of the cinemas and ensuring high quality and standards, in line with Health & Safety requirements are maintained
- He will be responsible for the planning, organizing and implementation of the maintenance and operation of performance-related equipment at the cinemas, including projectors, speakers and other technical systems used during movie screenings/ cinema events.
- Good IT and technical skills.
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Team working skills
- Knowledge with editing of media / video materials, such as raw footage / trailers.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] Please use Location / Job Position / Name as Subject. Example: Ikeja / Projectionist / Mayowa Johnson.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Action Against Hunger Current Job Vacancy – Apply Here!
Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Consultant – Rapid Response Mechanism Interventions Evaluation
Rationale for the Project:
- Action Against Hunger is a key member of the core Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM) Technical Working Group in North East Nigeria, along with DRC and NRC that works in partnership with Federal, State and LGA level Government Officials, as well as, relevant Sector-working group to coordinate responses.
- In 2019, the Action Against Hunger Rapid Response Team was the first partner to provide critical emergency services for several crises – the influx of IDPs in Monguno IDP in January, the fire outbreaks in Gajigana in April, and the influx of returnees in Rann May. Action Against Hunger also engaged in three joint need assessments together with other RRM partners in Gajigana, Maiduguri and Borno State following the floods in 2019 to inform subsequent responses.
- Action Against Hunger is able to quickly operationalize a high quality RRM response and adequately monitor provided services with the presence of a fully RRM dedicated team that includes an Emergency Coordinator, an RRM Wash team, a Logistics Manager and M&E manager. With three years of experience in launching RRM responses in Borno and Yobe state, Action Against Hunger has developed relationships with communities and Government stakeholder’s and has established acceptance and a wide awareness of the humanitarian services we deliver to conflict affected populations. As a result, in 2019 the RRM team’s surveillance of emergencies received first-hand information about new crisis from members of the communities that had previously received support.
- Action Against Hunger would like to reflect on these past three years of implementing RRM in Northeast Nigeria, through an external independent study.
Geographical scope covered by the analysis:
- The geographical scope of the evaluation will cover Borno and Yobe States, Nigeria (subject to change depending on security concerns).
Purpose and Objectives of the Study
Objectives of the Evaluation:
- The overarching purpose of the evaluation is to assess the overall performance of the project in line with North East RRM strategy and to determine if it has achieved its intended outputs and outcomes.
- Likewise, the study should clearly explain why (or why not) these outputs and outcomes were achieved through an integrated analysis of the entire result chain (inputs, activities, outputs outcomes and likelihood of impact) and other contextual factors.
- The study will use OECD DAC criteria (effectiveness, efficiency, relevance, sustainability and impact) in addition the consultant will look at design, coverage and coherence.
- The consultant will draw the extract the best practices, lesson learned, what worked and what did not and recommendations to enhance the quality of AAH future programming for emergency response.
Profile of the Evaluator
The study will be carried out by an international or national consultant with the following profile:
- Experience in WASH and NFI sector with particular experience in rapid emergency response
- Significant field experience in the evaluation of humanitarian / emergency projects;
- Relevant Degree / equivalent experience related to the study to be undertaken;
- 3-4 years Years of experience.
- Significant experience in coordination, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs;
- Good communications skills and experience of workshop facilitation;
- Ability to write clear and useful reports (may be required to produce examples of previous work);
- Fluent in English;
- Understanding of donor requirements;
- Ability to manage the available time and resources and to work to tight deadlines;
- Independence from the parties involved.
- Familiarity with the context of the humanitarian situation in Northeast Nigeria will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their expression of interest electronically with subject “PD-ABU-01114-001_EoI for Independent RRM Evaluation Consultancy” to: [email protected] in order to receive the full ToR.
Application Deadline: 24th September, 2020.
Note: Proposal without request of the full ToR will not be accepted.
Application Portal for N-Power Batch “A” & “B” Beneficiary Transition Database – Apply Now
This is to inform the general public that Nasarawa State N-Power Implementing Office has made some important updates to the new Website specifically designed for the Exiting N-Power Batch A and B beneficiaries in the state, in line with the latest Template received from the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development for the Transitioning opportunities into Government Entrepreneurship programmes being deliberated by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Consequently, it is expected that all Exiting Batch A and B in Nasarawa State who are interested in the Transitioning opportunities by the Federal Government of Nigeria to visit our Website with this link- https://nasarawastatesip.com/npower-beneficiary/ using their Smartphones/Computers or visit the nearest Cafe close to them to update their information which includes the following;
i. N-Power ID ( ie the Unique Identification number found on your NPower Profile Page eg NPVN/NA/2016/XXX).
ii. Are you currently Employed(YES/NO).
iii. Do you want to participate in the Transition opportunities (YES/NO).
- This exercise has a limited time frame beginning from Friday 28th August 2020 to Saturday 29th August 2020, closing time 2:pm. All interested beneficiaries in Nasarawa State are encouraged to update their bio-data on our website https://nasarawastatesip.com/npower-beneficiary/ on or before the deadline to avoid being excluded from the Transition plans by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- On this note the general public is requested to give this Announcement the attention and seriousness it deserves, please.
Recruitment6 days ago
Nigerian Army Recruitment 80RRI 2020 Online Application Form Open – (How to Apply)
Recruitment5 days ago
300,000 Batch B Enrollee to Get N30,000 July Stipend this Week-Ikem
Technology7 days ago
New Trick! Get FREE 2GB on MTN Daily (Secret)
Technology7 days ago
Airtel Weekend Data Bundle for N100 Get 1 GB
Business6 days ago
Inksnation.org Sign in | Registration Portal Resolved
Education5 days ago
University of Ibadan Resumption Date for 200, 300, 400 level students announced
Technology7 days ago
Awoof! Airtel Weekend Data Bundle – Get a Whooping 1GB for only N100
Recruitment18 hours ago
Federal Teachers Scheme(UBEC) Announces Exam Date and Venue