NHIS Remita: In this post, I will teach you how to generate remita code for national health insurance scheme.
The Federal government of Nigeria has initiated a means to which it can collect and regulate its revenues directly from source. Hence, the NHIS Remita.
This is to show transparency, reconciliation and accountability, thus how to generate remita code for national health insurance scheme.
NHIS Remita Scheme
Payments are made for each individual dependant the enrollee may wish to add. These payments can be made through the remita online.
National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) is the national body which provides coverage for health care and related services.
Steps on How to Generate Remita Code for National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS Remita)
- Firstly, visit the link via https://www.remita.net
- Click “Pay FGN and State TSA”
- Also, click FGN: Federal Government Of Nigeria
- In the box “What do you want to pay” Enter “National Health Insurance Scheme”
- Select Purpose for payment in the dropdown box
- Enter Amount you want to pay
- Enter your Name and Phone Number (This fields are mandatory)
- Select mode of payment. Either Bank Branch or Online
See Screenshot procedures below
Finally, a code will be generated. If you selected Bank Branch you will have to take the printer to the bank for payment. Also, if you selected Online payment, you will be able to use your Credit Card to make payment to the NHIS Remita Platform.
After payment a receipt should be given to you as proof of payment, use this for verification purpose.