Nigeria Army University Post UTME Cut Off Mark, Eligibility and other registration Details for 2019/2020 Academic Session
This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Army University Biu has extended its online screening period earlier scheduled to end on Sunday 8th September to 15th September 2019, to enable candidates who are yet to register to do so.
The screening exercise is open to UTME students including former Remedial students of the Institution who scored 160 and above, and direct entry applicant with minimum of upper credit and its equivalents. It should be known that only candidate who participated in the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
Nigerian Army university Biu (NAUB) hereby invites all candidates that have chosen the university as their First Choice for Direct Entry (DE) and Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with 160 points and above for UTME, to apply for the Post-UTME and DE online screening for admissions into all programmes of the University for 2019/2020 Academic Session. The exercise is to hold from 26th August, to 15th September, 2019.
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post UTME fees of N2,000 and upload their credentials between 26thAugust, to 8th September, 2019.
Only candidates who have chosen NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum of 160 points in the 2019 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening. In addition, each candidate must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant field including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels. Participation in the Post-UTME and DE which will be conducted online its mandatory for all interested candidates.
Nigeria Army University Post UTME Registration Pocedure:
- Visit the University Post UTME/DE link at www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Screening.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your program choice.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment.
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful can be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials and A Levels for DE candidates: recent passport photograph and 2019 JAMB Registration slip.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
- These exercises must be completed between 26th August, to 158th September, 2019.
Latest posts by searchngr (see all)
- How to Generate Remita Code for National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS Remita) - Wednesday, 13 November 2019, 6:43
- Rochas Foundation Scholarship Application For JAMB Candidates 2019/2020 - Monday, 11 November 2019, 7:23
- Breaking: Civil Defense begins screening of 1. 4m Applicants - Monday, 11 November 2019, 7:01