Use the Search Button below for more details.
The Nigeria Customs Recruitment for 2021/2022 Application is currently on going. If you are searching for custom service jobs or you wish to learn about the application process, then follow this article carefully.
On this page, you will learn about custom service eligibility requirements for graduate and non-graduate, the application process, recruitment deadline and job vacancy intake update.
- Jamb News 2021: How to register for the 2021/2022 UTME examination
- NYIF Training to Begins (All Applicants are to Take note of this)
- CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
- Open Heaven 6th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Steadfastness)
- Apply for Support Grants Nigeria 2021 (Get N20,000 Monthly) – supportgrants.ng
Nigerian Custom Service
At its coming into establishing in 1891, Nigeria Customs Service was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti-smuggling activities.
Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by the government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
The Nigerian Customs Service has a very significant role that is embedded in its Nigerian customs mandate.
Customs Service Ongoing Application Process
This job recruitment is open to over 3200 new officers that will be recruited into three major Cadre positions namely:
- Superintendent Cadre
- Inspectorate Cadre
- Assistant Cadre
There are many things you need to understand about the Nigerian customs service before you apply online.
In case you’ve not known, let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill Nigerian customs application registration form 2021.
But before that, are you eligible? Here is the general eligibility requirement.
General Eligibility Requirements for all Applicant
All candidates applying for 2021 vacancies at The Nigeria Customs must possess the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offence
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
NOTE: Any certificate or Qualification not Declared or Tendered and Accepted during application shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise you are hereby warned:
- You should Ensure to submit documents that are required by the cadre you are applying for. (Eg. Don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre)
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
Now, that you have seen the necessary eligibility requirement needed for application acceptance and processing. Let’s dive right into the available vacant positions you can apply for with your credentials.
Custom Service Available Job Positions
- Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Customs (ASC II)
- Assistant Inspector (Support Staff)
- Assistant Inspector (General Duty)
- Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 04
- Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 04
- Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 03
- Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 03
Other Specific Requirements
- Senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
- Applicants that are between the ages of 18-30 years
- Applicants who possess a Bachelor’s Degree or an HND equivalent in any of the following field of study and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
- Applicants who possess ND/NCE obtained from accredited Polytechnics in any of the listed fields of study in the cadre and NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Applicants that are aged 18 – 25years
- Junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
- Applicants who possess SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting and passes in at least two other subjects. OR GCE Ordinary Level with passes in four subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five or more subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings for Customs Assistant Grade-II – CONSOL 04.
- Applicants must possess evidence of full course in Government approved first school leaving certificate or S.75 or JSSC OR relevant Trade Test certificate for Customs Assistant – CONSOL 03.
NSC Vacancy.customs.gov.ng Portal Update
As you already know, the recruitment portal is www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng where you will submit your credentials for enrolment.
Please ensure that every credential that is required of you is properly scanned and uploaded. Carefully read through every instruction clearly stated on the portal and act as expected.
Multiple submission will trigger form submission rejection. Hence, make sure you cross-check every information you key into the portal to avoid being disqualified. Of course, you know that could be very bad.
The Nigeria customs will close the portal most likely on the first week of April. More information will be communicated to you on the deadline.
- Open Heaven 24th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Follow Good Leadership)
- New Update On Npower Physical Verification Exercise
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Postgraduate Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Open Heaven 23rd September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessings Of The New Anointing)
- Apply for Travel Coordinator at the U.S. Embassy
Nigeria News7 days ago
ICPC Recruitment 2021 – Log in to your email and Print your Application Form
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 19th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Provision Through Thanks.)
Nigeria News1 day ago
Npower Commence Payment for Batch A, B, And C
Nigeria News6 days ago
What Is Glo Recharge Code And How To Load Glo Card
Nigeria News6 days ago
Borno State Scholarship Board 2021-2022 Undergraduate Scholarship
Nigeria News5 days ago
Nigerian Army 82RRI Regular Intake Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Nigeria News6 days ago
Why Is My PDF Not Opening? Steps on How To Open PDF File
Nigeria News6 days ago
Humanitarian Ministry Begins Payment Batch A and B Backlog – How to Receive Payment